THIRTY SIX

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 :
why won't he just go away

PS: its the same chapter but some people couldn't see it so

VISA COUNT: 13 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "KURAYAMI, I SWEAR if you almost trip over one more body, I'll shoot you

     "KURAYAMI, I SWEAR if you almost trip over one more body, I'll shoot you." Riko rolled her eyes. Currently she was using Kurayami as a crutch however he had almost made them fall multiple times after his foot got caught on one of the skeletons along the streets. He was falling more than she was at this point.

"I don't like how comfortable you've gotten with that." Kurayami sweat dropped, "Where'd you even get that? It wasn't in the shop."

Riko sighed, remembering the pistol that was still on her body, "Niragi had it on him."

Chishiya gave her a curious glance. He hadn't been informed of the weapon and wasn't entirely sure of what had happened with Niragi, but with just the mention of the man knew it wasn't anything good.

       They moved into a quiet walk, and Riko observed her surroundings. The destruction of this version of Tokyo had progressed quickly. Buildings were broken, metal rusted. Windows shattered, vines growing through them and around the corresponding buildings.

     They walked for a while, then found an opening in the streets. In the middle of it was Arisu with a shotgun over his shoulder looking around. Where are the rest of them? Surely they didn't die, they're too persistent to have.  Chishiya called out, "Yo! So, you've come here too."

     "Chishiya, Riko...Kurayami?" By no means was Arisu surprised to see Riko and Chishiya together, hell, every time he saw one of them the other wasn't too far behind, but Kurayami? Where did he even come from? Where did he go?

     "There are just two games left." Chishiya noted the blimps in the sky. "All the players are gathering in Shibuya. I was pretty sure that you'd be one of the survivors."

     Arisu took a moment to observe him, stating, "You know, you've changed a lot."

     "You think?" Chishiya asked, his hands still by his side. Riko turned to him, observing his body language. She supposed she could see a difference. He was more laid back, his expression less condescending.

     "Yeah." Arisu nodded, "You're mellower."

     Chishiya laughed at the word and echoed, "Mellower?"