SEVENTEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
scolding everybody

VISA COUNT: 8 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "YOU WANT MY advice?" Kurayami inquired, leaning on the wall of the hallway they stopped in

     Kurayami had brought up lives before they were brought to this parallel world. Riko shared that she was a psychology intern and Kurayami shared that he was working under his father in a large company that he refused to share the name of. Riko didn't push on it, accepting that he didn't want to share.

Riko took a deep breath before answering honestly, "I'm not sure you're the best person to take advice from but...sure."

He pushed himself off of the wall and blocked her path, since she was previously looking out the window he blocked the light. "I think you need to relax!"

"Relax?"

Kurayami nodded without falt. "Yeah!"

Riko blinked at him for a moment with a deadpan expression. Still, she decided to entertain him, "And how would I do that?" she asked, crossing her arms and leaning further into the wall.

"Let loose, y'know?" Kurayami shook his body out slightly, as if it would help prove his point, "You're too uptight and angry all the time. I'm sure you were like this in the normal world."

Riko reeled back, almost hitting her head on the wall on accident as she repeated incredulously, "Angry?" She was able to calm herself as she reminded, "And it was a completely different world before! I didn't have to deal with the same stuff I do here."

     Let me think. Death games. You. Chishiya. Couples making out in public sure, but never naked. It's on an entirely different level here.

"Yeah, you're always like, 'Leave me alone' and 'stop bothering me', you just need to relax!"

"It sounds to me like you are the problem." Riko gave him a deadpan expression, watching his smile falter before it returned even stronger.

"What? No! Not true! I'm amazing thank you very much!" Kurayami sang, leaning against the window and effectively blocking her source of light. She squinted her eyes in irritation as he said, "Moving on! My second piece of advice is that if someone is too nosy, just shoot 'em!"

"Shoot them—" She repeated incredulously, she pushed herself off the wall at the surprising words.

"Yes. But politely!"