TWENTY EIGHT

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 :
don't steal milo

VISA COUNT: 9 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THE SHOOTING DISAPPEARED quickly, the King of Spades choosing to follow after Arisu and the rest over checking thoroughly for Riko and Chishiya

THE SHOOTING DISAPPEARED quickly, the King of Spades choosing to follow after Arisu and the rest over checking thoroughly for Riko and Chishiya. They got away just by hiding behind the car and circling it when he got nearby.

     The King of Spades jumped onto the trunk of someone else's car, hitching a ride as he chased after the group. She felt a pang of worry for them, but knew that they would likely get away. Even though the dangerous King got further from them, Riko still decided, "We need to move."

      "Following you." Chishiya notified, looking into the direction the King was before he turned to Riko expectantly.

     "Well," Riko paused, giving him a confused look, "I don't know where to go?"

     "You don't know something?" He commented, "Must be a first."

     "I don't know where to go that wouldn't be obvious. Everyone's bound to go to a grocery store today to try and get food, so maybe instead of finding shelter we should go get enough food for a few days then get shelter." Riko processed her thought process aloud.

     "So, you did know where to go." Chishiya mused as she turned away, rolling her eyes.

     "Yes." She straightened her lips, "I suppose I did."

     "Then let's get going." Chishiya stood up, Riko following after.

     "Okay, after you." Chishiya gave her a 'really' look at her words and she nodded to emphasize them. She wasn't expecting him to sigh and motion for her to walk beside him, but she did so and he noticed the extra bounce added to her normally calm and collected walking.

     "We should go to the one down the road and see if it's empty." Riko planned, her tone lighter than it had been before.

     Chishiya nodded, " Sounds good."

      They started to walk, and a quiet overtook them. It was peaceful, but Riko wanted to speak to him. She wanted to hear his voice talking to her. So, she brought up the only topic she knew they would both have input on.

     Kurayami.

"Did you know that I went to school with Kurayami?" Riko decided to share a fact about her past, "He was in my math class...At least I think it was math. I don't really remember, but he used to be pretty nice, and quiet."