THIRTEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
meeting full of idiots

VISA COUNT: 10 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

VISA COUNT: 10 DAYS ﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "WE'RE STARTING THE meeting. Those who have nothing to do here, leave." Hatter announced as he entered the room, the pair following quietly behind him.

     I would gladly argue that I have no purpose here. Despite her pessimistic attitude, Riko followed Arisu off to the side of the room, somehow both upset and relieved that they didn't have to take a seat at the table.

     She followed Arisu's gaze and saw a militant with two swords. He had blacked out designs in the form of tattoos covering the slim portion of his skin that was showing underneath his dark clothes. The man was leaning on his sword and watching the two with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

     And the other was well, Kurayami. Who unlike his fellow militant, had a boyish grin on his face as he greeted them with an energetic wave. Still holding his handy katana. The blade was casually laying upon his shoulders — with the cover on of course. He had already been watching her, so when her eyes met his he gave a cheeky wink.

    Riko furrowed her eyebrows at the sight. How is he trusted to have a weapon, he killed at least four members last night? Still, she was friendly and Riko tried to give him a smile, but to others it looked more like a grimace.

She turned, diverting her attention to their right where she spotted Chishiya. Leaning back in his chair with a smirk on his face as he gave a small teasing wave. She frowned subtly, remembering that he had lied to her not hours ago.

     "It's you," Arisu spoke up from her left, no doubt also noticing Chishiya. Riko didn't hesitate to elbow him in the ribs. He started rubbing the part with a pained expression on his face, he whined out quickly, "Ow!"

     "Do not bring attention over here! They have been stuck here for who knows how long, we do not want them focusing on us." Riko whispered aggressively into his ear, the man tensed and nodded to show he understood the order.

     Then the meeting began.

     "Two of spades. Six of spades. Four of diamonds. Two of clubs. We've collected four of them. Until now, we still haven't found any face cards." Mira announced as she placed the cards on the table in front of Hatter before taking a seat.

     "If the face cards do not exist, then we're only left with Ten of Hearts."

     What if they do exist? What if the people creating the games are waiting for a specific moment to release them? Riko theorized, swiftly observing all of the members at the table's expressions. Everything seems planned out, so it wouldn't surprise me.