TWELVE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 :
the militants

VISA COUNT: 10 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

VISA COUNT: 10 DAYS ﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

THIS PLACE IS my own personal hell.

Riko was convinced.

The participants of the games had settled in once again, and everything was the way it was before. Couples everywhere with their tongues down their partners' throats, public nudity, and more. Her face held a disgusted expression as she squeezed by two couples, both grinding on each other. She shook her head, I don't care that you're kissing, I care that I have to see it

Riko was currently glaring at everything that entered her sight because everything was annoying her at that moment. Drinks were clinked together in celebratory parties, happy to have survived the game. A bright, happy pop song played in the background.

The brunette looked for someone she knew, someone to bother for entertainment. A smirk grew on her face once she spotted Arisu and the climber girl from the tag game, smiling at each other. She didn't hesitate before sauntering over to them.

Though she knew the answer to the question, and personally hated the question she couldn't help herself as she questioned in a hidden teasing tone, "Are you two together?"

Both blushed and Arisu began to blush. Arisu started to shake his head negatively as he tensed. It was obvious that he at least held some attraction to the girl. Same for her, with how she widened her eyes and avoided eye contact.

"Hmm..." The girl trailed off as she observed their reactions. Are they sure?

The two began to walk away, but only after they waved at Riko to follow. She looked around a little before trailing behind them casually, still listening to their conversation. At least I'm not being forgotten.

"She knew the answer," Arisu started as the trio sat near the pool on long white tanning benches that had been set up, "Ann was trying to test me."

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do." The climber girl reasoned as she sat across from him on another chair.

Riko continued to stand around and was about to walk away to let the two have alone time before she accidentally bumped into someone. Hands grabbed her shoulders, gently leading her to sit behind the climber girl. Riko turned and spotted the culprit, Kuina.

"Your girlfriend?" Kuina interrogated Arisu. Riko felt the urge to laugh, was everyone assuming the two were dating?

"What? You're wrong!" The climber girl denied the claim.