TWENTY TWO

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 :
disaster

VISA COUNT: 10 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "HOW ARE THINGS on your side?" Chishiya questioned from the room the safe was in

"HOW ARE THINGS on your side?" Chishiya questioned from the room the safe was in. He had informed them that Arisu was in the correct room, he had just had been trying to open the wrong safe.

"Aguni is still in his room." Kuina answered first.

"The militants haven't entered this hallway yet." Riko informed, leaning against the door with a tired expression on her face. She wasn't tired, more-so bored.

"I'm so bored now." Kuina complained right on time.

"Agreed." Riko spoke blandly. She opened the door behind her—a vacant hotel room she was using to hide in case anyone she would have to hide from walked by—and prepared to slip into it if she heard anything.

"Then, shall we proceed with our plan?" Chishiya questioned.

     Riko sighed, pressing the button to speak into it, "It's all yours."

Chishiya must have started working as it got quiet for a moment but then he broke the quiet, "I don't know if Arisu is clever or stupid. There's no way the cards would be kept in an ordinary safe."

     Riko shrugged, piping, "I think he's a mixture of both. He has his moments."

"Then where is the real safe?" Kuina inquired.

"When Arisu found the fake safe, Aguni, who usually does not waver, was looking toward a certain location. I believe that the contents of the envelope did not contain a passcode or an empty letter...but instead, it might have been a drawing."

Riko pondered for a moment, looking at the wall in front of her. "A painting?"

"Exactly." Chishiya hummed positively.

Riko suddenly heard someone's footsteps coming closer to her from down the hallway over. Quickly Riko pressed the button down, quietly rushing out, "Don't speak until I do." The doors at the Beach were thin so if the walkie-talkie made noise it would be heard from the outside.

     The woman pushing open the door behind her and slipping into it, closing it in front of her. Through the peep hole she watched as Last Boss enter the room. Slowly, he trudged forward with a hunched position. He gave a glance to the door, but kept walking.