Chapter four

Aabirah hears a woman shouting as she walks down the stairs

Aabirah hears a woman shouting as she walks down the stairs. "Who did you sleep with when I wasn't around?!". Aabirah hears the shouting from Dalaj's house.

Aabirah looks through the window. A woman in her twenties stands in front of Dalaj sitting on a sofa.

Yasira sits on the sofa, narrow her eyes and presses her lips together in annoyance.

Dalaj moves close to her. "You are the only one, and I missed you a lot,"

With a smile, Yasira looks at him. "Really?".
Dalaj nods.

Yasira presses her soft, warm lips to his, kissing him softly. She wraps her arms around him. "I missed you too. Forgive me,". She leans her head on his chest as Dalaj wraps his arm around her.

Aabirah closes her eyes and walks upstairs.

***

Aabirah walking inside the house. "Rafiqa, Rafiqa,".

Rafiqa walks to her. "I was in the kitchen.,".

"Can you wake me up for Dhuhr prayer?".

“Sure...,".

Aabirah thank her and walk to the room. She lies down on the bed. She remembers the scene of Dalaj and Yasira kissing.

Astaghfirullah

She closes her eyes, and drifts to sleep, reciting Dua

***

Aabirah is sitting on a prayer mat, and reading the Qur'an. Safwa walks inside the room. Safwa sits on the bed, listening to her heart-touching voice reciting the holy Qur’an.

Aabirah keeps the Qur'an aside on the bedside table. Slowly folding the prayer mat. She sits next to Safwa. "How was work?"

"Alhamdulilah, everything was great,".

They hear a female shouting, but can’t hear what she is saying. "Who is shouting?" Aabirah asks, standing up.

"Is Yasira... she is back," Safwa says.

Aabirah sits down. "She needs medical and spiritual help,".

"Dalaj will calm her down," Safwa says.

"When I walked down to the garden in the morning, I heard a woman shouting and saw her through the window. Can you believe what she said?".

"What did she say to him?".

"She accuses him of seeing another woman. Auzubillah".

“She does that. That is the reason I told you that Yasira is a crazy person,".

"All she needs is love. I don't believe she's crazy. As you call her,"

"Let's go have dinner," Safwa says.
.

***

The Next Day

Aabirah walks inside the garden, She went to the playground and climbs the swing.

Yasira walks inside the playground holding a little girl’s hand.  She sees Aabirah is having a great time on the swing.

Yasira looking at her curiously, She let go of the girl's hand as her face turn into rage, and walks toward Aabirah, pushing her off the swing

Aabriah falls and looks up, she sees Yasira staring at her. Aabirah stands up, dusting her dress. "You should have asked me politely, I will get off. Why did you push me?".

“I will not be nice, this playground belongs to us. Who are you?” Yasira asks

Dalaj walks to them. “What’s going on? Aabirah?”

“You know her?” Yasira asks.

"Yes, I know her... she is...,". Dalaj says that he knows her before he can continue. Yasira slaps Aabirah.

“Fear Allah,” Yasira says.

Dalaj looks at Yasira. "Why did you do that? I am sorry,".  Dalaj apologized to Aabriah and hold Yasira's hand.

Yasira let go of her hand from him.

Aabirah smile, rubbing her cheek. “Is okay,”.

“Yasira, “Aabirah is not what you think, she's Safwa's sister.”.

Yasira holds his hand and kisses it.

“Safwa must have sent her to seduce you, to get you to leave me,” Yasira looks down sadly and afraid.

Aabirah is going to explain "that is not it...". Dalaj makes a gesture to her to keep quiet.

"That's not what you think, I love you so much that I will never leave you.". Dalaj assures Yasira.

Yasira nods "Do you promise that you will never leave me?".

Dalaj made her look at him by holding her chin. "I'll never leave you." Yasira leans her head on his chest, Dalaj wraps his arms around her.

Aabriah looks at them with a smile.

What do you think about Yasira?

So far, what do you think about the story?