Chapter 31

Aabirah, Aqila, Dalaj and Yasira are sitting in the dining, eating dinner.

"Aabirah… congratulations, I am so happy that you can walk now," Yasira says with a smile.

Aabirah smile. "Alhamdulilah, you know your hardest times, often lead to the greatest moments of your life, that's why they say you should always keep the faith, it will all be worth it in the end," 

Yasira smile. "Masha Allah, may Allah forgives us all," 

"Amin," They all say.

Aabirah looks at Aqila and Dalaj smiling. 

Yasira stands up and stands beside Dalaj. "Are you done?" 

Dalaj looks up at her and nods. 

Yasira smile, taking his plate.

***

Aabirah and Dalaj are lying on the bed facing each other, Dalaj give her a peck on the lips. 

Aabirah holds his cheek, looking into his eyes.   "I just love to see these beautiful eyes, I am always mesmerized by your eyes, I want our baby to have your eyes," 

"Do you want a child?" 

Aabirah nods."Maybe, like five of them," 

Dalaj laugh. "five?" 

"Yeah…. Five… Three girls, two boys," 

"What if I want ten…," 

"Let's have ten then…," Aabirah pecking his forehead, smiling. 

They laugh.

"I love you so much, Aabi," 

"I know… I heard you crying for me at the hospital when I was hospitalized after the accident… I was happy…, Thank you for completing me," 

Dalaj pecks her lips, looking into her eyes. "I wish time can stop just me and you…," 

Aabirah leans her head in his chest. "I feel the same way,".

***

Next-Day: Morning

Aabirah is dressing up, Dalaj walks in looking inside the wardrobe, he looks at every corner.

Aabirah walks to him. "What are you looking for?" 

"I can't find the money… I kept here yesterday," 

"The money in the black bag?" Aabriah ask.

"Yes… Do you know where it is?" 

"I am sorry… all I know is that you kept it here before we went to the hospital… I haven't seen it since then," Aabirah says.

"Are you sure?" 

"Do you doubt me? When we returned from the hospital, I went to Safwa…," 

"When I walked in, you were closing the wardrobe…," Dalaj says.

"Yes, because I saw it open," 

Dalaj gives her a strange and suspicious look, before walking out of the room.  

Yasira is sitting in the living room, she sees him walking out of the passageway.

Yasira stands up and walks to him. "What's wrong?" She stands in front of him.

"Nothing," 

"Dalaj… can you please buy me a new phone, the one I am not using is not working properly," Yasira says.