Chapter 27

Dalaj walks out of the room, still wearing his nightclothes. Yasira arranging breakfast on the table. "Good morning,".

"Good morning," Yasira replies. "I have made breakfast... why don't you join me, you and Aabirah,"

"You made breakfast? You did that?"

"Of course, I did... do you doubt my cooking skills?"

"No, I am just surprised. Did you take your medicine, are you going to the therapy?"

Yasira laugh. "You know how to tease, don't you? You fall in love with me because of my cooking, I will have my medicine after breakfast, and my therapy I will do it with Aabirah,"

"Great, Alhamdulilah... I like it, I like it, your changes... step by step...,"

Aabirah walks out of the room, dressing in a patterned dress and black hijab, with her walking stick. "Good morning, Yasira,"

"Good morning, Aabi,"

A loud knock came from the door.

"I will open the door," Yasira says, walking to the door.

"Sibaal...," Yasira says opening the door, as a tall woman in her shirt and jeans walks in, her hair flowing down her back.

An old man follows behind her.

Dalaj ask. "What are you doing here Sibaal, dressing...,"

"Hey... hey... don't start with your stupid lectures, I won't fall for it just like my stupid sister, Dalaj... if you had married me, I would have considered, but you are just my brother-in-law, so know your place," she notice Aabirah behind Dalaj. "And you who you are... don't tell me she is the girl you cheats on my sister?"

"Sibaal... father zain leave my house please, I have told you guys to never come here, when I was ill none of you visited me, where were you?" Yasira shout.

"My dear Yasira," Zain says, holding his daughter's hand. "My dear... I am happy to see you are very healthy, all thanks to my son-in-law, I am in lots of trouble, I have people owing me money, lots of money... if you can help me,"

Yasira moves away from him. "Is now that you will care, I had lung transplant father, I am having a prolonged disease because of my smoking, a path that you lead me on... I am not going to help you, nobody forced you to gamble, thanks for gambling your life too,"

"Yasira... you can't turn your back on your father, for your husband, you can't change a father, but you can change a husband, he is just like a shirt that you throw away anytime you want," Sibaal says.

"Sibaal... don't you ever say that, I want you to leave my house right now," Yasira shout. "RIGHT NOW,"

"Dalaj has a lot of money... even though I know his half brother runs the company, but the company is also his... you can't betray your father who never betrayed you, Dalaj betrayed you and got married to another woman, to him you are not perfect....,"

"Get out!" Yasira shout coughing.

"Let's leave Sibaal... she doesn't want anything to do with us...," Zain says, looking at Dalaj. "Is all because of you, just like the way you take my daughter away from me, I cursed you, you will never have children in this lifetime, I cursed that you never have children in this lifetime,"

Tears flowing down Zain's eyes.

"Dalaj if you need me again, you know where you can find me, you'll enjoy it so much this time," Sibaal says, smiling at him, tossing her hair.

Zain and Sibaal walk out of the house, banging the door close.

Yasira runs inside her room.

Dalaj walks to her room, Aabirah following behind him.

Dalaj turns the doorknob and finds it locked. "Yasira... are you alright? Please open the door,"

"I think... you should leave her alone for a while....you know,"

"Aabirah... how can I leave her alone, I need to know if she is alright,"

"I am alright my love, don't worry I am not going to smoke... go eat your breakfast," Yasira replies.

Dalaj looks worried.

"Don't worry, let's go eat breakfast so you can get ready to go to the flower shop... I will take care of her," Aabirah says.

Dalaj hugs Aabirah. "Okay... thank you,"

Aabirah smile.

Assalamu Alaykum

We are almost 1k reads.

Next chapter coming soon.

What do you think about Yasira? Has she changed?

"Her crying, her pain, her needs, no one is hearing except, Allah, the most high, and this is enough,"  Next Chapter.