Chapter 29

Dalaj knocks on the door and walks inside Yasira's room.

Yasira is lying on the bed, cover with a blanket. Dalaj opens the wardrobe.  "What are you looking for?" Yasira ask.

"I want to take some clothes, I want to give it away for charity…," Dalaj says, he is checking out his clothes, when he lifted a cloth, he sees a Shisha pen. 

He picks it up and turns back. "What's this doing in my wardrobe?"  

Yasira stands up, and walk to him. "It… it was mine, but I throw it away," 

"Is yours?" 

"I promise I throw it away, my sister was… it was her… trust me, if I am using it why will I even put it where I know you can find it," 

Dalaj walks out of the room, with the Shisha pen.

Yasira sits on the bed, tears flowing down her eyes. "Why are you doing this to me Sibaal?" 

Dalaj went to the living room, Aabirah walks to him. 

Aabirah ask. "Is this Shisha pen?"

Dalaj pecks her forehead. "I will be leaving… please take care of Yasira," 

Aabirah nods. "I will,"

Dalaj walks out of the house.

Aabirah walks to Yasira's room and sees Yasira sitting on the bed, tears flowing down her eyes.

Aabirah knocks and walks in. "Are you alright?" 

"Sibaal put the Shisha pen in my wardrobe… The day Dalaj went to bring you back, she came to see me and ask me about money for her brothel… and the next day my father ask me for money because of his gambling, I am used to it, my family asking me money for…," Yasira shake her head in disgust. "For this kind of things," 

"Innallaha maAAa alssabireena….  I know you don't like what's happening now, but one day you will look back and understand exactly why it all happened and you will smile but now just trust Allah's plan, We are busy planning our future, that we forget that it's already been planned by Allah SWT. And He is the best of planners." 

وَإِذْ يَمْكُرُ بِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيُثْبِتُوكَ أَوْ يَقْتُلُوكَ أَوْ يُخْرِجُوكَ ۚ وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ

Waith yamkuru bika allatheena kafaroo liyuthbitooka aw yaqtulooka aw yukhrijooka wayamkuroona wayamkuru Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.

***

Dalaj walks inside a spacious living room, decorated beautifully, An elderly woman sitting sofa, watching TV. "Assalamu Alaykum," Dalaj greets.

"Wa'alaykum Salaam," Huda replies. "I was asking about you yesterday," 

"Jalil?" Dalaj asks, sitting down. 

"Yes, he told me that Aabirah is back, I am happy that you brought her back home, a woman should always be with her husband, how are they both?"

"Alhamdulilah," Dalaj replies.

"Dalaj is something wrong… I always know when something is wrong with you, I raised you….," Huda laugh. "I remember when I got married to your father may his soul rest in peace after your mother's dead, may her soul rest in peace, you didn't want me close to you, your room and your mother's room, you thought she only travelled and she will come back,"