Chapter 25

Dalaj walks inside the hospital room, the nurses walk out. 

"I was waiting for you," Aabirah says, sitting on the bed leaning on the pillows.

Dalaj sits on the bed and pecks her lips.
"Fayyad told me you want to see me,"

"What's this about me going home… my parents home, to my parents. Fayyad told me and I know he is just pulling my legs, Wherever you go, I am with you, or are we going to start living with my parents, what about Yasira?" 

"Aabirah… Even though you know Yasira hits you intentionally and you are in this state because of her, you can't be able to walk without the help of crutches or wheelchair, she burned your face, you still have burn scars on your face, you still care about her, she tries to frame you with Aalim?" 

"She tries to frame me with Aalim?" 

"Aalim told me when I confront her about it, she didn't deny it… Aabirah, go home…," 

"I don't want to go, I want to be by your side, I don't care if Yasira made me a cripple, or burned my face, I just want to be with you, by your side, as long as I am alive," 

Aabirah holds his hand,  Dalaj holds her cheeks, leaning his head against hers.

"I don't like seeing you hurt, I am doing this for your good, and we are only going to be apart for some time, you need to go home, you will be given special care, please listen to me my love and do as I say," 

"I don't want to do this, but I have to listen to you, I trust you," 

"You’re my other half," 

Aabirah laugh. "My other half… I like it,"

Dalaj tilts his head, touching his lips with hers. 

Safwa walks in. 

Dalaj moves back. 

"I I am sorry… Jalil ask for you," 

Aabirah smile, looking at Dalaj who is staring at her.

"Okay, I am coming," Dalaj replies.

Safwa walks out closing the door.

Aabirah giggles.

Dalaj says. "I love seeing you this way, happy," 

"I have to go now, I will see you later," Dalaj says, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

He stands up. "if you need me give me a call,"

Aabirah nods, smiling.

<

Dalaj walks out to Safwa and Jalil standing close to Aabirah's room. 

"I am sorry I left you at the doctor's office, What did the doctor say?" Dalaj ask.

"I think she is going to die," Safwa says. 

"How's Aabirah?" Jalil ask.

"She is doing fine," Dalaj replies. "Safwa, I know you hate my wife, but don't say something like this,"

"The doctor said she is getting worse… I think at the end of the day surgery will be the only option," 

Dalaj sigh. "Where is Aqila?" 

"She is with Maama at the house with Hala," Jalil says. "she asked about Aabirah and Yasira," 

Dalaj sigh. "I warned Yasira to stop smoking, but she won't listen. Here is the result," 

"I want to say something, but I rather not speak, don't say anything if you won't say anything good," Safwa says.

"We can't let Aabirah knows about Yasira's condition. You know how stubborn she can be, I want her to concentrate on her health," Dalaj says.

Jalil pats Dalaj on the shoulder. "In sha Allah, everything will be fine, if you need anything you know I will always be with you," 

Safwa smile.

Assalam Alaikum, Thank you so much for reading, the book is almost 1k reads. Thank you so much,