Chapter 21

Aabirah's Room

Dalaj is on the bed, wearing his shoes, Aabirah sits on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck, with a smile on her lips.

"What?" Dalaj laugh.

"I am going back to school today?"

"Masha Allah... That's great, I wish you all the best,"

Aabirah pecks his cheek. "I want to be like this with you forever just getting lost in your eyes, I fall in love with you every time I look into them,"

Dalaj stare into her eyes. "When I look into your eyes, there is nothing I can see but the real you, your love for me." He gives her a quick peck on the lips.

"I don't want to be separated from you, I just want to stay with you.... Why don't you cancel your appointments for today...,"

"Aabi... I have to go to the company and I have to check the flower shop too," He move his lips closer to her ears. "I will be yours tonight,"

"That's a promise then, another promise that I want you to make is that me you'll be with me forever, Dalaj,"

"I will be with you forever, Have I ever told you that I'm inlove with you, because I am inlove with you, Aabirah Fuad,"

Aabirah holds his cheek kissing his lips, and stare into his eyes. "I love you, Allah knows how much I love you, because in every dua. I pray for you and your happiness. I pray for us. I don't know what destiny might hold for us, but I will always be called your better half,"

Aabirah hugs him tightly, feeling the warmest between them.

***

Aabirah walks inside the class. "Assalamu Alaykum,"

The children run to her. "Teacher Aabirah! Teacher Aabirah!"

"How are you all?" She asks, smiling happily, hugging them, she can't express how much she has missed them.

"Alhamdulilah... we are fine," Asmi says.

"We miss you a lot so much," Amid add.

"Yes... we missed you a lot,"

"I missed you too," Aabirah says, taking a bag of sweets from her bag.

She gives each two sweets.

"Thank you," They all said with a smile.

Aabirah stares at them with a smile, she feels a warm feeling in her heart, because of their innocent stare and smile.

"Let's all go back to our sit," Aabirah says.

They went back to their sit, Aabirah sit on a chair facing the class. "Class today... we are going to be learning about mothers, our mothers, can someone tell me who is a mother?" Aabirah ask.

"A mother is the one that gave birth to us," Jamil says.

"A mother takes care of us all the time," Asmi says.

"She scolds us," Amid says.

"She scolds you so you can stop misbehaving," Asmi says to Amid.

"A mother cooks delicious food for the family," A girl says.

"A mother bath and help us put our clothes," A girl says.

"A mother is the one that helps us do our homework,"

"A mother teaches us things, like how to take care of ourselves, our room, and the bed,"

"A mother helps us take care of our money so we can learn how to save,"

"A mother takes care of us and everyone in the house,"

"A mother loves us very much,"

The children said.

"You are all right, a mother is a very important person in our lives and we should always love, respect and obey her, who love his mother?" Aabirah ask.

They all raise their hands.

"Masha Allah... That's great... Our prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam,...."

The class says. "Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam,"

Aabirah smile. "A man came to the Prophet and said, 'O Messenger of Allah! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, 'Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, 'Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, 'Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your father....,"

Aabirah continues teaching them the importance of a mother.

***

Aabirah walked out of the school. Her phone rings. She picks it up. "I am on my way home. Are you already home? Are you missing me?"

Dalaj replies. "I am waiting for you,"

Aabirah smile. "I will be home soon,"

Dalaj says. "I am waiting for you,"

Aabirah starts walking on the street, she can see Dalaj's car from afar. "So you have come to pick me,"

"What do you mean... I am home," Dalaj replies.

"Well, I can see your car, it is a woman, Yasira....," Aabirah says.

Yasira hit Aabirah with the car, Aabirah fall after being hit by the car.

"Aabi... Aabi... Aabirah!,"

Yasira walks and looks at Aabirah who is bleeding. "Now, you are finally going to leave our lives,"

"Yasira,"