My Wattpad Journey

My Wattpad journey

I'm starting from when I started Wattpad because when it comes to writing I can't remember when I started writing.

I started on Wattpad when I was a pre-teen (can't remember the age). As a pre-teen, I have started boarding school.  I have a notepad where I will write all my stories and have my new story books with me; I will finish reading them before the term ends, so I end spending a lot of time in the library, readings books and novels.

A senior of mine introduced me to wattpad and told me all about it. I was excited, so when I went home back, I used my iPad to log in. I read some Disney stories while I was writing my stories on wattpad, though I preferred to read in paperback or hardcover.  

Unfortunately, there are no electronics allowed in boarding, and I forgot my wattpad password when I went to school.

I kept forgetting my wattpad password. The last one that I forgot my password, hurt me because I wrote an awesome story; I still have the plot in my head, but I can't remember all.

When I entered my SSS class, I decided to be serious, I was still in boarding and I have grown up a lot; a beautiful teenager. 

I log in to another account, the account that changed my wattpad and writing life heartofemotion 

I like to watch Chinese, Spanish, American, Philippines, Turkish, Taiwanese, Korean and anything I can get my hands on.

I came up with an original story idea that I wrote, Zanilla. It is the first book I have ever written and finished; a Chinese historical romance. The book is very close to my heart.

Everyone close to me knows about it; I'm called zanilla or maman zanilla. (Lol)

I can write, but I'm not good at it. The story was good, but poorly written. It was hard and simple to be a good writer; I don't know how to do it.

I met wattpad friends from all over the world who helped me and introduced me to the depth of wattpad; the awards  the book reviews, writing tips books, writing apps, and youtube videos.

I remember one of my heartofemotio friend helping me a lot. She was my wattpad mother.  You know in school you have a school mother, who's always there for you. Rebecca was my wattpad mother. (Lol).

I began to apply for awards and book reviews, and I kept on failing and it made me sad; I end up telling myself that I am not good at writing.

I pushed the bad thoughts away.

I want to be a writer so why should I listen to bad thoughts.  When I convinced myself, things changed. Whenever I get a bad review or score, I read through it and correct my mistakes.

My wattpad friends were there for me, I will always remember them because I love them. They will say "you can do it" when they point out my mistakes.

And I did it!