Chapter 41

Two Weeks Later

Aabriah walks into an office. Safwa is sitting down in her office seat. Safwa is looking at the files in front of her. "Assalamu Alaykum," Aabirah greets.

"Wa'alaykum Salaam... Aabi," Safwa replies, looking at her with files in front of her.

Aabi sits down, facing safwa, with a smile. "How are you?"

"Alhamdulilah... You?"

"Alhamdulilah.... Safwa, I want you to listen to me, maybe this time will be the last, I come to see you,".

"Aabi... This is the third time you are coming for a checkup, and it is always negative."

"Ohhh Safwa please... what if this time will be positive? I understand my condition. Just check up on me, last time," Aabirah smiles at safwa, and pouts her lips, and gives her her best smiles.

Safwa chuckles and sigh. "Fine,"

***

Aabirah sitting on the chair, you could hear her nervous breaths, waiting for safwa to come back with good news.

Safwa walk inside the office with an expressionless face. She hands a paper to Aabirah. Aabirah takes the paper, and looks at the paper. Tears flow down her eyes.

"I I am...," Aabirah eyes still on the paper. "You are with a child. Allah has blessed you at last," Safwa smile.

Sūrah Āl-Imrāan, Aayah 38

رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنْ لَدُنْكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً إِنَّكَ سَمِيعُ الدُّعَاءِ

Rabbi hab lee min ladunka thurriyyatan tayyibatan innaka sameeAAu aldduAAai

My Lord, grant me from yourself a good offspring. Indeed, you are the Hearer of supplication.

***

Aabriah walks inside her room, smiling. In the room, Dalaj is looking around everywhere.

Dalaj notice Aabirah in the room. "Did you see my car keys?"

Aabriah walks to the bedside and opens it. Taking out the car keys, she hands it to him. "I need to tell you something,"

"Can you tell me later? Yasira is back. I have to pick her up," Dalaj says, pecking her forehead, he walk out of the room.

Aabriah fall on the bed. Tears flow from her eyes. "Yasira is back. Ya Allah, protect me and my child, rabbi innee nathartu laka ma fee batnee muharraran fataqabbal minnee innaka anta alssameeAAu alAAaleem...."

Surah Al-imran Ayah 35

إِذْ قَالَتِ امْرَأَتُ عِمْرَانَ رَبِّ إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لَكَ مَا فِي بَطْنِي مُحَرَّرًا فَتَقَبَّلْ مِنِّي ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ

th qalati imraatu AAimrana rabbi innee nathartu laka ma fee batnee muharraran fataqabbal minnee innaka anta alssameeAAu alAAaleemu

Behold! a woman of 'Imran said: "O my Lord! I do dedicate unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service: So accept this of me: For Thou hearest and knowest all things."

Ayaat walks into the room. "Aabi... are you alright?"

Aabirah raises her head, staring at Ayaat.

Ayaat walks to her and grabs her in a hug. Aabirah lie her head on Ayaat and cry out. "Everything will be alright Aabi... I won't let her hurt you. Allah is more powerful than them,"

"I'm pregnant,"

Ayaat release the hug, looking at Aabirah, a smile form on her lips.

"I'm pregnant and she is back. She will destroy me this time completely."

Ayaat kneel in front of Aabriah, holding her hand. "Allah is more powerful than them. I know you are still afraid after seeing that witch with Sibaal and Yasira, after we followed Yasira, and all the harm she has done, nothing will happen to this baby, we are going to defeat them...,"

Aabriah asks. "Do you think Yasira has changed?"

"Don't believe her, I know Yasira is coming back from Umrah, but a person like Yasira. she will never change, but you don't have to worry because I am with you and we will expose Yasira to my brother, he has to know everything,"

Aabriah says. "If we tell him, he won't trust us,"

"I know," Ayaat stand up. "She will let out the truth herself. I will come back to this house and be by your side,".

Aabirah nods. "thank you so much,"

"We are family," Ayaat says.

Yasira is back!

I think with Yasira, we now know that a leopard cannot change its spots.