Chapter 43

Aabirah is lying on the bed in her pyjamas, looking at thin air in a thinking zone. Dalaj walks in with his pyjamas. “Assalamu Alaykum... Nur Hayati,”.

Dalaj stands in front of her looking at her, He sits down. “Nur Hayati,” he snaps his fingers.

She blinks and looks at him, she smiles, sitting up. “Ya Amar,” she says, and hugs him tightly, tears flowing from her eyes.

Dalaj asks with a concern voice. “Aabi....are you crying?”.

“I missed you so much, Ya Amar,”.

Dalaj chuckles, hugging her. “I am here, Nur Hayati,”

She disengages the hug, looking into his eyes. “Whose beautiful eyes are looking into mine?”

Dalaj replies with a smile. “Mine, Nur Hayati,”

Aabirah smile. “Ya Amar,” she peck his cheeks, she put his hand on her stomach. “I’m having a child,”

Dalaj looks at her in surprise, she nods smiling.

Dalaj chuckles, tears flowing from his eyes. “Alhamdulilah, Shukrahn Allah... ohh Allah grant us a pious, intelligent and modest child who will be our crown on the day of judgement,”.

“Amin,” Aabirah says, smiling.

***

Yasira throws her phone on the bed, sitting down as tears flow from her eyes. “You... You are stuck within these walls, Yasira. There is Dalaj in Aabirah’s arm. You are neglected and alone within these walls, if she would give him a child, everything would be lost, everything,”.

***

The Next Day

Aabirah walks inside Safwa’s living room. “Assalamu Alaykum, Rafiqa,”.

Safwa walks downstairs, and Aabirah looks at her surprise.

“What are you still doing here? I thought you will be at the clinic, that’s why I came for my nephew,”.

Safwa sits down in the living room, and Aabirah sits next to her.

“I thought and decided to quit my job, I can’t keep neglecting my children...”.

Aabirah says. “It’s never easy being a mother, and having full-time work. Jalil needs you to be there for him too,”

“You are lucky, You are not working and Dalaj’s stays home almost every day too. Being a full-time working mother leads to feelings of guilt and there is the stress... and my husband needs too. I didn’t quit my job, I will be there to help once in a while, because being a gynaecologist is not just for the money is what I love, my passion, I will do my work and have time for my husband and children,”

Aabirah nods. “You did the right thing, your work can’t be measured with your family,”

“I heard Yasira is back?”

Aabirah looks sad. “She is back, and she is here to ruin my life. You know what, Safwa, I wish Yasira will change, and we live peacefully, I know how much our husband loves her,”

Safwa says. “Because of her we left our estate and came back here,”

“Yeah, she wants a child now,”

“I thought Yasira is infertile?”

“Exactly,”

Safwa shakes her head. “Only Dalaj can understand her, just be careful and come here every day so I can check on you,”

Aabirah smile. “Thank you,”.

***

Aabirah is strolling around the garden, Dalaj walks to her, and wraps his arms around her, his head on her shoulder.

“Flowers always make me happy and to have good thoughts. Do you know the reason I love flowers and being in the garden?”.

Dalaj whispers in her ears. “No,”

Aabirah laugh. “You, you are the reason. The first time I met you was in the garden of our estate,”

“When you feared a moth?”

Aabirah turns to look at him. “I told you, I thought it was a cockroach, I am scared of cockroaches,” Aabriah says childishly, pouting her lips.

Dalaj looks scared and points behind her. “Cockroach,”

Aabriah shout and went behind him, holding him, closing her eyes. “Don’t let it close to me,”

Dalaj laugh. “Nur Hayati... Nur Hayati,” he turns back and holds her cheeks. “Open your eyes,”

“I can’t... I don’t want to see it,”

“I’m joking, there is no cockroach here,”

Aabriah opens her eyes. “What?”

Dalaj pecks her lips, hugging her. “There is no cockroach,”

Aabriah smile hugging him. “I will take my revenge, Dalaj Aman,”.

Alhamdulilah... Two chapters left.

Don’t forget to like, comment, and share with your amazing friends.

I love you guys for all your support.