chapter eighteen

Dalaj walks out of the house with Aalim

Dalaj walks out of the house with Aalim.  "I hope you visit us soon again," Dalaj says.

"Of course, right now I am in a hurry, I would have visited Jalil," Aalim replies.  "Give my regards to him,"  

"I hope you will visit him next time you visit,  he will appreciate it," Dalaj says, standing near Aalim's car. 

"Insha Allah, brother... Dalaj… you are my cousin and my brother too... and you have been very supportive to me all my life, I have to tell you, I won't hide it from you what Yasira told me?" 

"What?" Dalaj ask.

"She told me to seduce or frame I should do anything to frame Aabirah so I can separate you two, I won't do sure a thing to Aabirah and You. I respect you both a lot," Aalim says

Dalaj sigh. 

"I will get going," Aalim says entering his car, as he drives off.

***

Dalaj walks back to the house and walks inside Yasira's room, she is wearing a towel.

"What are you doing here? I am about to take my bath, do you want to help me?" Yasira says. 

"Don't you feel any shame telling Aalim to do… to separate me and Aabirah?" Dalaj ask.

"He told you, since he told you, you know what I want,  why don't t you just do it, divorce her, simply, " 

"Yasira!" Dalaj shout. 

Yasira chuckle. "Do you think I will be scared, you can't reprimand me because you are afraid to lose me, because you are still crazy in love with me," Yasira smiles.

"All I want for you is to change, change your behaviour, she has never done anything to harm you, do you know because of you I can't even look into her eyes," 

"Then divorce her if you can't face her," Yasira says. "A simple solution for you" 

"If you don't change, we are going to have a lot of problems," 

Dalaj walks out of the room and sees Aabirah walking out of her room, he stares at her before walking to the living room. 

Yasira walks out of her room looking at Aabirah. "Have you seen Dalaj, he just walk out of my room, he always want to see me even though he was supposed to be with you today, he couldn't wait for tomorrow night," Yasira says rolling the end of her towel.

Aabirah walks away. 

"I have to look for another way to take you out of our lives," Yasira says banging the door.

***

Aabriah opens the garden door walking in. She sits on the garden swing looking at the flowers tears flowing from her eyes. "Allahumma rahmataka arju, fala takilni ila nafsi tarfata ‘ain, wa aslah li sha’ni kullahu, la ilaha illa anta, Ya Hayyu, Ya Qayyum " 

Dalaj walks inside the garden, he walks to Aabirah. "Aabi…," 

"Do you need anything?" 

"I am sorry, forgive me," 

"For what? You didn't do anything to me Dalaj and you know that even if you wrong me, I am going to forgive you right away," Aabirah says.

Dalaj sits on the swing laying his head on lap, holding her hand tightly. "I am sorry, for the trouble you went through because of me," 

"You don't have to apologize," Aabirah says. 

Dalaj kisses his hand. 

Aabirah smile at him. 

Dalaj smile back. "I love it when you smile at me. Your smile looks adorable on you and more importantly smile is Sunnah," 

Aabirah chuckle.

"Aabirah let's not ever fight, okay? I don't like fighting with you," Dalaj says kissing her hand. 

"I am not fighting with you, Dalaj… the only problem I have is your wife she hates me and she will do anything to make me disappear," Aabirah says. 

"I know Yasira has hurt you a lot, I don't even know how to ask you for forgiveness," 

"I don't care about myself, but you know how it's said you reap what you sow and it is worse, I pity her more," 

"You are so unique, you are hurt and you don't even care about yourself, but you are worried about her, I am very lucky to have you as my wife, friend and confident, you are my everything, Aabirah," 

Aabirah smile. "You are my everything too," 

"What do you say we go back and pray and have some fun inside," 

"What fun are you talking about?" Aabirah ask. 

Dalaj stands up. "What do you mean what fun," 

They hear the adhan.

Aabirah stands up, holding his hand, smiling. 

"Have I ever told you how much I love when you smile," Dalaj says. 

Aabirah blinks her eyes. "Let's go,"