chapter fifteen

In the hospital room, Aabirah is sitting on the bed, Safwa is feeding her food carefully not to hurt her

There are small scars on her face and neck.

Safna walks in. "Assalamu Alaikum,"

"Wa'alaykum Salaam," Safwa replies.

"Wa'alaykum Salaam," Aabirah replies.

Safwa stands up and stand aside.

Safna sits on the bed, Aabirah hugs her crying.

Tears roll down Safwa's eyes, as she wipes away her tears.

"Ummi… she destroys my face… I didn't do anything to her, she… she just…."

Safna pats her on the back, gently. "Is okay, Innallaha ma sabireen, Allah is with those that are patient,”

Suratul Baqarah Ayah 153

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ

ʏᴀ ᴀʏʏᴜʜᴀ ᴀʟʟᴀᴛʜᴇᴇɴᴀ ᴀᴍᴀɴᴏᴏ ɪsᴛᴀᴀᴀᴇᴇɴᴏᴏ ʙɪᴀʟssᴀʙʀɪ ᴡᴀᴀʟssᴀʟᴀᴛɪ ɪɴɴᴀ ᴀʟʟᴀʜᴀ ᴍᴀᴀᴀᴀ ᴀʟssᴀʙɪʀᴇᴇɴᴀ

𝐎 𝐲𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞! 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫; 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞.

Aabirah disengages the hug looking at Safna with sadness in her eyes.

Safna stroke her hair.  "Aabi… the moment when in the face of adversity you feel in your heart that no matter what life throws at you, you still uphold Tawheed is when you realize that you truly know you believe in Allah and his messager our prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and are proud of your religion without question. Hardship proves your declaration of faith. This is often a bitter pill to swallow. But the truth is if hardship and calamity don't teach you patience nothing will. Allah allows trials in your life to guide you to become a better version of yourself," 

"A time will come in your life when she will regret what she did to you. Trust me, In sha Allah it will come," Safwa says crying, sitting on the bed next to Aabirah.

Safna looks at both her children. "Allah is sufficient for you, for us all... and the best disposer of your affairs, when you become reliant on him, you become humble and nothing else will compare to the sweetness and faith. You pray for Allah to give you strength, guidance, and endurance to hold on, and hardship also increases our Ibadah and removes our sins. How much do we remember and pray to him for ease in times of difficulty, and how much better is this for us?"

Safwa nods, wiping her tears.

"Every act of supplication is worship and increases our good deeds, the more we continue to rely on him, the more sins are removed from us and Why are you being tested when it seems like others are better off? Allah loves you. When you see the hard-hearted, the disobedient thriving in this life, don't covet or feel sad. Be fearful for them. It may be because Allah has left them to misguidance because of their continued disobedience and is allowing them success for a time until their final punishment. Only Allah knows the consequences of their disobedience. The fact that you are faced with calamity as a practicing believer shows that he loves you, Allah shows you mercy through hardship. So focus on yourselves and Allah, and don't compare yourself to others and Allah will never disappoint,"

Aabirah smile. "When we fill our hearts with hope and replace fear with faith, our hearts are softened, even towards those who have wronged us. We feel peace and contentment,"

Safna nods smiling. She holds the hands of both her daughters. "May Allah always keep you two together,"

"Amin," Aabirah and Safwa reply with smiles.

Suratul Baqarah Ayah 26

إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَنْ يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ

ɪɴɴᴀ ᴀʟʟᴀʜᴀ ʟᴀ ʏᴀsᴛᴀʜʏᴇᴇ ᴀɴ ʏᴀᴅʀɪʙᴀ ᴍᴀᴛʜᴀʟᴀɴ ᴍᴀ ʙᴀᴀᴀᴏᴏᴅᴀᴛᴀɴ ғᴀᴍᴀ ғᴀᴡǫᴀʜᴀ ғᴀᴀᴍᴍᴀ ᴀʟʟᴀᴛʜᴇᴇɴᴀ ᴀᴍᴀɴᴏᴏ ғᴀʏᴀᴀᴀʟᴀᴍᴏᴏɴᴀ ᴀɴɴᴀʜᴜ ᴀʟʜᴀǫǫᴜ ᴍɪɴ ʀᴀʙʙɪʜɪᴍ ᴡᴀᴀᴍᴍᴀ ᴀʟʟᴀᴛʜᴇᴇɴᴀ ᴋᴀғᴀʀᴏᴏ ғᴀʏᴀǫᴏᴏʟᴏᴏɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴛʜᴀ ᴀʀᴀᴅᴀ ᴀʟʟᴀʜᴜ ʙɪʜᴀᴛʜᴀ ᴍᴀᴛʜᴀʟᴀɴ ʏᴜᴅɪʟʟᴜ ʙɪʜɪ ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇᴇʀᴀɴ ᴡᴀʏᴀʜᴅᴇᴇ ʙɪʜɪ ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇᴇʀᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴍᴀ ʏᴜᴅɪʟʟᴜ ʙɪʜɪ ɪʟʟᴀ ᴀʟғᴀsɪǫᴇᴇɴᴀ

𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝; 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐚𝐲: "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞?" 𝐁𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡; 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲, 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞 (𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡)

,-