Chapter Nine

ɪɴ ᴀ ʜᴀᴅɪᴛʜ, ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛ ᴍᴜʜᴀᴍᴍᴀᴅ s

ɪɴ ᴀ ʜᴀᴅɪᴛʜ, ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛ ᴍᴜʜᴀᴍᴍᴀᴅ s.ᴀ.ᴡ. sᴀɪᴅ;

النِّكَاحُ مِنْ سُنَّتِي فَمَنْ لَمْ يَعْمَلْ بِسُنَّتِي فَلَيْسَ مِنِّي وَتَزَوَّجُوا فَإِنِّي مُكَاثِرٌ بِكُمُ الأُمَمَ

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴜɴɴᴀʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ sᴜɴɴᴀʜ ʜᴀs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ. ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ, ғᴏʀ ɪ ᴀᴍ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴs (ᴏғ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛs).

Aabirah accepted the proposal. Dalaj and Aabirah got married most beautifully, 𝑨𝒍𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒉.

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Surah Ar-Rum, 30:21

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُمْ مِنْ أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ مَوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

ᴡᴀᴍɪɴ ᴀʏᴀᴛɪʜɪ ᴀɴ ᴋʜᴀʟᴀǫᴀ ʟᴀᴋᴜᴍ ᴍɪɴ ᴀɴғᴜsɪᴋᴜᴍ ᴀᴢᴡᴀᴊᴀɴ ʟɪᴛᴀsᴋᴜɴᴏᴏ ɪʟᴀʏʜᴀ ᴡᴀᴊᴀᴀᴀᴀʟᴀ ʙᴀʏɴᴀᴋᴜᴍ ᴍᴀᴡᴀᴅᴅᴀᴛᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀᴀʜᴍᴀᴛᴀɴ ɪɴɴᴀ ғᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀʟɪᴋᴀ ʟᴀᴀʏᴀᴛɪɴ ʟɪǫᴀᴡᴍɪɴ ʏᴀᴛᴀғᴀᴋᴋᴀʀᴏᴏɴᴀ

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒚. 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕.

***

The garden is filled with calming sounds and the lovely fragrances of flowers and moonlit beauty. As dusk ends and darkness descends.

Aabirah is sitting on the grass among the flowers. Dalaj is holding her hand while lying his head on her lap. Aabirah is stroking his hair with the other hand.

"Aabi,"

Aabirah mutter "mmm,".

"Why did you accept my proposal?"

Aabirah smile. "Because you have a good heart, your kindness and trust and... though I was afraid,".

Dalaj looks into her eyes. "Because of what?".

"I don't know how Yasira will think about us, She is very protective of you, and it has been three weeks. We have to tell her the truth, that we are married,".

"I will tell Yasira that we are married when the time is right. I want her to be better so she can accept it.".

Aabirah nods. "I know you will do right by me, and I have complete trust in you.".

Dalaj smiles, standing up. "Let's go back inside,".

Aabirah stands up. "Are you sleepy?".

Dalaj carries her in his arms. One arm under her legs and the other behind her back.
Aabirah buries her head in his chest as she wraps her hands around his neck.

***

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

Aabirah arranges breakfast on the table as Dalaj walks inside the dining room. "Did you go back to sleep after fajr?" Dalaj asks.

Aabirah smile at him. "Sit and have breakfast,".

Aabirah is walking to Yasira's room. Dalaj pulls Aabirah to him, holding her waist as he looks at her. "Why don't you go to sleep? You stay up cleaning the house when I go back to sleep. Waking Aqila, getting her ready for school, making her breakfast, taking her to school. You make breakfast for us three when you come back. you make sure we have hot water to bath and... Why are you doing this?"

"I'm your wife. This is my house as well. I have to check on Yasira.".

Dalaj let go of her.

Aabirah walks inside Yasira's room. "Good morning,".

"Good morning, Aabirah, come in,". Yasira smile

"Breakfast is ready,".

"Thank you," Yasira says. "Can you please sit down?"

Aabirah sits next to her.

"Aabirah, thank you... I have finally come back to my normal self, and just like you said I will continue praying to Allah every day of my life and become a practising Muslimah, and May Allah grant Taj light in the grave, expand his grave for him, and grant him Al Jannatul Firdaus,"

Aabirah smile. "Alhamdulilah, All praises be to Allah. You are getting better.".

"Aabirah, I hope you understand, I am grateful for everything, but I want you to please never come back to this house,".

"What do you mean?".

"I cannot imagine myself in a polygamy marriage, sharing my husband with another woman, sharing his love, his smiles, his happiness and sadness, his humor and jokes, his care and support, his touches and closeness... you understand, don't you? I won't accept it, it's unacceptable to me.".

Aabirah stares blankly at her.