Prologue

(Y/n) pov

wait are you giving me a ring pop!"

"no (Y/n)"

"a dog!"

"No (L/n), (Y/n) nawa gyeolhon have jullae ? (will you marry me?)"

My body started to shake and I was full of tears that I couldn't even answer I didn't know what was going on, I stood there and felt bad because every second I took I knew it made Oikawa self-conscious as he got up for one knee "you know it's fine-" I don't let him finish and yell "yes, Oui, Si, ye, Hai !!!" I started to say yes in five different languages. If you would've asked me almost four or three years ago if I and Tooru would end up being forever I would've probable said "maybe last until our first year of college but end up going our separate ways, we would probably try and keep in contact for the sake of our friendship but eventually loose contact", but part of me was hopeful so hopeful that now looking at how now I'm engaged to him now. Made it feel so unreal.

"Let's go Mrs.Manager"

"Going!"

life always gives you two different types of gifts it could be a good gift or a bad gift and in my case, this gift is the best of all.

He held my hand and we sat on a white bench, and the whole time we sat there I felt like the main character out of a movie "you know Tooru I do love you" I smiled and closed my eyes as I placed my head on his shoulder slowly but surely tears of happiness started to roll still be emotional about the proposal.