23

(Y/n) pov

I got in the car and my body was shaking "it's okay" Oikawa's hand squeezed mine and I felt a bit better. "I swear some guys have no shame," he said as he kept his eyes on the road "I agree with that" I sighed and closed my eyes when suddenly I noticed that we weren't going the same way. "Hey isn't your house the other way?" he didn't say anything back leaving me with my confused thoughts. He finally parked in front of this beautiful house only in my dreams I could live in.

I got out slowly and confused "welcome home" Oikawa spill those two words and I was shocked "you're joking!" I exclaimed and he shook his head aggressively as so to make a point

I got out slowly and confused "welcome home" Oikawa spill those two words and I was shocked "you're joking!" I exclaimed and he shook his head aggressively as so to make a point. "This is our house" I tan up to him and hugged him with every ounce of energy I had " I know I should've told but I wanted this to be your wedding surprise," he said and I kept holding on to him as if letting go would make him vanish into thin air. We walked in together hand in hand only for my heart to beat faster. He handed me my copy of the house key and as I opened it "it's so pretty!" I say as my fingers slide down his palm and I let go of his hand. I walked into what I assumed would be our room because of the air mattress laying still on the ground.

— the next day —

I attempted to brush my hair through with my fingers until I realized that all my stuff was in the house. I went downstairs in the same clothes I wore yesterday out of a lazy habit "morning" I see Oikawa, Kageyama, Iwa, and Daichi helping bring in Oikawa's stuff.

"Good morning.. have you guys eaten?" I asked and they shook their heads "okay I'll be right back" I slipped on my shoes and a coat. I walked to a nearby cafe/convenience store to get them a proper breakfast. Opening the door to the house I once again get a warm feeling once again "eat up" I say as I place a bag with pancakes and warm coffee, and red bean buns, as well as warm hot cocoa "thank you (y/n)" Daichi says and takes a hold of a red bean bun. "Thanks, Mrs. manager didn't you were in a good mood today" I glare at Iwa and as I take the boxes of Oikawa's close I calmly yell "don't make me regret being nice to you Iwaisumi".

I sat on the air mattress as I fold both mine and Oikawa's pants and realize that everything feels likes it's falling into place.

1. Oikawa has a job playing Volleyball professionally
2. I graduated and will start working after the wedding
3. We are getting married
4. We have a house and a car

Everything felt so peaceful and calm that I could've thought it was a dream. A very cruel dream that the universe could put in front of me if it wasn't true. Yet I knew this was my life and I'm glad it's the way it is.