19

Oikawa POV

We went into my apartment and as we did (y/n) put her things down and Kageyama got to the coach so I could get off the chair "be careful if not (y/n) is capable of making do 1,000 pushups or some crap" Kageyama whispered in fear of his own life.

"Okay guys I'll get going so I can notify everyone about your condition but call any of us when you need it" (y/n) went and walked Kageyama out and as she shut the door she walked up to me and sighed "hug?" I asked and as she curled herself up near me I felt my heartbeat like when we first started dating. "Are you nervous?" She asked as she traced hearts on my chest "a little bit but sense you here I know everything will be fine" her eyes dazed at me "cringe" she laughed a little "oh shut up" she gave me a small squeeze and got up "where are you going?" She walked off with no answer until I saw her put on the apron she bought the last time she was here. I suddenly felt warm and started to fall asleep with the warmth and smell of her perfume still lingering in the air.

— An hour later —

I woke up to the smell of something warm and soothing. "Oh I was about to come and wake you up" (y/n)'s soft smile made me feel so welcomed like I was home in a way "I made you some soup" I got up and she looked like she was about to wack me into the head if I got up.

"Okay okay," I say sitting up straight and when I did she brought over a bowl of soup "can you feed yourself?" She asked as she placed a tray on a small portable table I had bought not that long ago. "I think so" she smiled and placed the bowl on the tray and a cup of room temperature water. I started eating to only see her place her bowl and a cup of water "Itarakimas" she says and starts to eat.

"Oo guess what I got" she stopped eating and ran to the room.

"Ta-da!" She smiles brightly as she comes back wearing fluffy rain deer pj's.

"You look cute" her cheeks tinted a bit of pink "I have a matching one" she handed me a blue one and with her big (e/c) orbs staring down at me begging for me to wear it. I caved in and once I had finished eating and she was washing dishes I carefully changed into the pj's.  I sat there feeling somewhat embarrassed "awww you so cute" she took a seat beside me "you do to" I slowly placed my lips on her forehead "thank you, sir".

We watched a movie up until it was time to go to bed so we slowly walked to the room and started to get ready. With the help with (y/n) I was feeling comforted "thank you" I whispered at her. 

𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙥.