4

(Y/n) pov

I woke up extra early to go say goodbye to Tooru for the reason that he had to leave for a game in the US I wore a hoodie and some legging and paired it with warm socks and my converse. I took a cab there, because I didn't feel like driving and because I have no car "Thank you" I closed the door and go inside just to spot a large group all wearing a Japanese tracksuit.

"I guess you'll leave without saying goodbye?" I say as I tap you on the shoulder and pout.

"No no, that's not it honey I just didn't want you to be awake cause I knew you had finals"

I laughed a little just cause he always plays along when I pretend to be mad and it makes me happy that he doesn't freak out, but that he gets what I'm trying to do. "Please be safe and if a girl hits on you what do you say?!" I ask while tightening our hug "I am happily engaged to (Y/n), (L/n)" I loosen the hug and smile. I get on my tippy toes and place my lips on his only for him to end up with my chapstick on his lips "mm cherry this morning?" he asks and I felt a bit embarrassed.

"Get a room you too!!" Kageyama yells as he turns around all grumpy.

"Look kags " I kiss Oikawa one more time just to piss him off and it works.

"bye love be careful and crush those Americans!!! please text me when you land!"

I yell and suddenly his figure and everyone else become so faint I can't see them anymore so I walk out the airport and as I wait for my cab to come to the sky starts to cry and so do I. I couldn't stop the tears because he is gone again but this time it felt different like as if he would never come back. "Don't be so dramatic" I mumbled to myself, but that didn't help one bit. After all, all I wanted to do was cry, cry that I knew it would take a while before he came back, cry because I knew half of our wedding planning would have to be through FaceTime, and cry because ten minutes shad only passed by and I already missed my best friend.

I got into the cab and tried to dry the tears off with my sleeves "are you okay miss?" I blew my nose off the kleenex I grabbed from the box that was set on the seat next to me "yes I'm okay thank you". I truly was okay just sad that I knew it had to be like this for a while.

— Period One —

I was now in my first class taking the last final I'll ever have to take. I had studied for these finals my whole life so I had to make it count. "Pens down" we were told that we were dismissed and somehow I felt confident about that final.

"Hello (Y/n) would you like to say any last words ?" I suddenly got bombarded by a guy from the newspaper club. "About what? Graduation isn't until four more months" I said still trying to make my way to my next class. "Well true.. fine can you confirm your relationship with the one and only Oikawa Tooru?!" My eyes widen and I nodded my head. Before he could say anything else I slammed the door on his face and made my way to my seat "two finals done three more to go".

— A few Hours Later —

I was able to make it back to my dorm room without any questions being thrown at me. "How do you feel about finals today" (RM # 1 name) asked as she spun herself in her office chair, "I think I did good so if I don't graduate I'm gonna rip my hair out," I said flopping onto my bed and slowly covering myself with my blankets. Soon after my space turned pitch black and everything felt so comfy and warm.

𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 ㋛