7

Play music while reading*

Oikawa's pov

(Y/n) had spent the night at my hotel room and it felt nice just to have her right next to me seeing her adorable sleeping face. "just let it out I know one of those matches didn't go how you planned" her words made me wonder if she knew how I was feeling from the very beginning without me knowing the whole time we were laughing and talking. I laid there in bed with her snuggled right next to me as the clock also read 7:00, we had a cake tasting thing at 2:30 today but we also had invitation things at 10:00 and yet I laid there still feeling the wate of that match.

Did I rush things? I questioned myself because suddenly I wasn't sure if I could give her the life and person she needs. We'll both graduate this year but with volleyball what am I supposed to do just leave her alone when we are supposed to be a team?. So many thoughts were going through my head that I didn't realize that (Y/n) was awake "You know I was the one that chose to say yes to you... and I was the one who knew that it wasn't going to be easy but in the end I still choose you". I was surprised by her words but her eyes didn't meet mine she looked to the wall on the other side of the room. Her arm around me was warm and calming she always knew what to say and she always knew how to comfort and yet I felt like I couldn't give her enough. We went to our appointments and decided on (F/cake flavor) with vanilla creme filling as well as making a decision of white and gold cards with calligraphy writing they looked fancy to which we were both happy about.

We stopped by a cafe and while we were waiting for our coffee and abs the slice of red velvet cake for us to share. "What's on your mind honey," she said ever so sweetly" her hands laid on top of mine "to be honest, I've been wondering with my career that I've wondered if I could be able to give you the life you deserve and make you happy" she looked at me with a glimmer of sadness which made me upset because I never thought I'd ever make her sad.

It was quiet for a while when suddenly she stood up from her chair and cupped my cheeks "you listen to me Tooru Oikawa I couldn't ask for a better person than you. Your the one who always protects me no matter the cost, and yes maybe we aren't always together right now, but you manage to make time for." Her words hit me hard, and as I assumed she saw my cheeks flushed she let go of my cheeks and sat down "will you still like to marry me then?" She laughed and looked at me.

"Always and forever, in this, in every life" she kisses my forehead and we finally get our coffee and cake.