8

(Y/n) pov

He gave me a smile with the reassurance "Then I want to be with you in any life I can get" he held onto my hand "ahh the coffee here is really good" I say feeling more awake. We walked out after a while more of talking and discussing everything "remember when you threw me in the ocean and I yelled at you" I said as I held on to his hand and we walked through the streets of Korea. He laughed "yeah, hehe that's when I started to like you" his words somehow made me blush "mm seems miss manager is a little bit flustered" I playfully punched his arm and he held onto his arm pretending like he was deathly hurt.

"When do you have to go again?" I asked without thinking. "Oh well Saturday," he says and I sighed "okay well then we need to make the most out of our days together right?" I smiled only to hide that I wish we were living together now. "Well after that I'll be able to come back for your graduation" my eyes sparkled "wait?!" I hugged him almost causing him to trip "yes hehe" ".

I had been studying to become a businesswoman but I wanted to become a volleyball coach most of all. Now that I knew what it took business-wise I was ready to do anything in making that dream come true.

"What if we go on a double date?" He asked and I looked up at him "with who?" I asked "with Hinata and Yachi" his words made my eyes widen. "𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑌𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎?!" I thought to myself but how was determined to call her later and get the details. "Sure that would be fun the only thing is they are both in Japan and we aren't," I say now sighing even louder "who says I'm in Japan" I turn around and see my little ginger and my little lemon "ahh you guys!!" I run up to both of them and squeezed them so tightly they might hate me.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked and then looked back at Oikawa who just smiled. "Your fiancé wanted to cheer you up a bit" Yachi smiled. "So where do you guys want to go?" I asked and Hinata started to jump up and down "why don't we play volleyball!!" we all looked at him with a 'really' look on our faces. He just shrugged and looked at us like if that wasn't what he did for a living "No Hinata something other than volleyball"Yachi wined as she also didn't want to do volleyball in her time here "What if we visit Busan, and have a picnic on the beach?" I asked.

"That would be fun what do you guys think?" Yachi asked with a smile on her face.

"Umm well, I do love food so why not I'm up for it" Hinata suddenly smiles.

"You Oikawa?" and he looks at me as he gives me a thumbs up.

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩...