9

(Y/n) pov

Oikawa walked me to my dorm so I can pack a suitcase for our little Busan getaway thankfully we could do this with all the wedding plans bought and ready to go. I packed everything plus my crossbody bag "I'm ready" I say I stand there in shorts and jersey with Oikawa's number and name which he had bought me two years ago for an anniversary gift "you look so cute" he blushed making our relationship feel like we are only a few months in it. "Well thank you," I say and we walk back to his hotel "wait did you tell your professors?" Oikawa stopped in his tracks "yes I did hehe I'll be having classes through my laptop" I say showing him my toutbag "okay good" he sighed in relief.

--- Early in The morning ---

Our alarm clock went off at exactly 5:00 so we get ready and got everything of ours in the car only to go pick up yachi and Hinata from where they were staying at "ready to drive three hours?" I say a bit mockingly at Oikawa "Yess I will stay awake!" he looked at me with determined stars in his eyes "hehe good thing I bought you milk bread and tea since you don't want to drink black coffee" I said holding up a thermal flask and a baggy of milk bread. "can you text yachi that we are here?" he asks but as we pulled up they were already waiting in the hotel's lobby with their things in hand.

Yachi lazily walked herself over to the back seat of the car leaving Hinata behind and for him to grab a blanket for the both of them. "why is it cold!!" Hinata complains "maybe because it's early in the morning ginger," Oikawa says as he puts on the glasses he has to wear for driving I took a picture and put it on my story for Snapchat ( I do not own Snapchat). I then go to Yachi's contact name and click on it and start the conversation that I wanted to have yesterday.

Yachi- Chan <3

You- "hemm hemm"

Yachi- "yes? why are we texting if we are in the same car?"

You- "when were you going to tell me about HINATA!!"

Yachi- " well, umm you see, hehe"

you- " emoji "

Yachi- " I was going to but you were busy with wedding plans and finals so I didn't want to bother you"

You- " That's no excuse! YoU ShOUld'Ve ToLD ME

Yachi- " I'm sorry"

I stopped texting just to tease her but I wasn't that mad but knowing she finally got with Hinata would have been nice. I pout and I see that Oikawa was sleepy "hey honey can you pull over" I say and he nodded, parks the car and is confused as I get out of the car and go to his door and open it "I'll drive you to get to sleep" I say but he wouldn't get out the car so I unbuckled his seat belt and dragged him out which was harder then I thought it would be.

"Sleep please," I say while I buckled myself and scooted the seat a lot closer so my short legs could touch the brake and gas (sorry if you have long legs) "OKAY! one hour down two more to go," I say crying a little inside.