18

(Y/n) POV

I started to clean up the room and got help from the nurse to place Oikawa on a wheelchair just because he isn't supposed to be walking as much for now.

"Thank you so much" I bowed to the doctor and nurse "nothing to thank me it's my job after all" they both walked out leaving me and Oikawa together waiting for Kageyama to come with Oikawa's car so I could take him home.

"Come on sit" tooru's soft hand patted the chair next to me.

"You had me worried sick you know. How it must be nice to live carefree" I cross my hands and look away.  "Please forgive me I didn't even get to go to your graduation." I turned back around hugged him "it's okay hehe I'm teasing you idiot".

I ruffle his hair and soon enough Kageyama send me a text making me take hold of Oikawa's Wheelchair and make my way outside "hey can a girl get a little help here" as I tried to help my six-foot-tall fiancé into the car even though I knew he was acting like a baby "I know you can get in the car by yourself" I said as his tall body spilled its self on me.

"Oh but the doctor said I should stand a lot" Kageyama suddenly shoved him in the car letting me get in the back seat. "Be careful, you moron! I'm hurt you know" too complained, "yeah but not for your tall ass to be breaking (y/n)'s back!" I laughed as I shortly after felt myself feeling more and more tired slowly settling into asleep.

Kageyama's POV

"How's your head," I asked still with my eyes up ahead "good I sometimes get dizzy, but good" Oikawa replied as he attempted to look back but failed miserably.

"She is asleep" I answered his none verbal question "good" he rested his head back as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "She hasn't slept if that's what your wondering" we stopped at a red light "I figured but I feel so bad I messed up her grad night" he sounded like a little kid that had felt like he let down his parents.

"I don't think she cares... I think she just cares what happens to you" we finally got to his house suddenly I come to a stop.

"Yo we're here" (y/n) woke up and quickly gets out of the car.

"Honey you know I'm not worthless," Oikawa says as (y/n) stands outside with the wheelchair already intact and ready to go. " I know I know," she said as her cheeks turned red "uh guys I'm still here," I said feeling like a third wheel. They both laughed and stuck their tongue out at me "huh so childish".

𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 👍🏽