5

(Y/n) pov

I got up the next day realizing I had fallen asleep with the clothes I wore yesterday while I got up and picked up my phone I suddenly saw that I was going to be late for my dress fitting that for some reason Oikawa scheduled for me. "Shit, shit, shit," I say as I try to slip on my shoe while also closing the door behind me "Are you there yet?" I forgot that I had answered Oikawas's call.

"No, not yet hehe I accidentally maybe possibly forgotten that you scheduled this and ended up oversleeping," I say slowly.

"Honey! can you not be late for your wedding dress fitting" I suddenly felt myself feel bad. "I'm here I'm here call you later bye love you" I hung up the call and rushed into the wedding dress boutique, but as I reached the door I see a sign that said, "closed for a private fitting" I walked ever so slowly feeling a bit nervous only to find my mom and best friends Yachi and Kiyoko sitting on a couch. "Mom what are you doing here, and what are you two doing here shouldn't you be at Uni in Beijing and Tokyo??" I felt so overwhelmed that I sat down and took a deep breath.

"haha Oikawa is surprising (Y/n) chan a lot huh," Yachi said as she gave me a side hug while she quietly giggled.

"You could say that again" Kiyoko replied crossing her arms and making a slight look.

I finally feel a bit better and refreshed by everyone in this room "sorry guys thank you for being here cause I honestly don't think I would be able to make a decision today without you guys"I hugged them all and I go get the lady at the front desk. She finally comes and shows us all the dresses that were there "Your finance called and gave us your measurements so we picked out what we thought would enhance your figure" for a second I didn't know if I should be grateful for that or be creeped out "Oh okay Arigatogozaimashita" She walked away as I told her I wanted to look around for know. It took a while, to be honest, I always kinda had an idea when I was small but now I don't think I want a ball gown look for my wedding "Look (Y/n) chan what do you think ?" She heled up a mermaid off-the-shoulder dress with white floral all over the dress "Mmm I could try it on, it is pretty" I say so she carried it to the dressing room lady. As she did I came across a very floral and flowy one that caught my attention, but as I took it I felt in me that it might be the one "Ooo Jebal name ttal-i hanaleul sido (try this one on please my daughter)" I nodded and also thought it was pretty.

It went one with choosing dresses like that until I finally chose to go try them on "here we go" I tried on each and I felt pretty but part of me didn't feel anything about this dress which sounds weird but that's what I couldn't understand myself.

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙝 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚. 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 👍🏽💬♥️