17

(Y/n) POV

Mrs.Oikawa leaves after two hours of keeping both Me and Oikawa company "call me if anything new happened please" I nod and follow her to the door and didn't come back until she got into a cab. I slowly walk myself back into the room "(y/n)!" I turn around only to see both Yachi and Kiyoko suddenly I couldn't hold it in. I fall into both of their arms and start to cry "it's okay he'll be okay I promise" yachi's sweet voice sang into my ears "yes Yachi is right" Kiyoko cleared my tears from my cheeks, and both walked with me into the room.

I played on the couch and suddenly the room went black and for the first time in twenty-four hours, I finally slept for an hour.

"You finally up" Yachi smiled "Where is Kiyoko?" I asked slowly getting up and walking to see if everything is okay with Oikawa. "She had to go back to work" Yachi replied "here I brought you food and I have to get back to work I'm sorry" I shook my head "no it's okay thank you I'll text you guys later," I said and yachi walked out".

I sat there cleaning Oikawa's face with a towel as well as fixing his sheets and pillows. This hospital room started to feel like our very own home in which I'm waiting for him to come back. "May I come in miss. (L/n)" I heard the voice of the doctor "yes come in" I say and got up to greet the doctor.

"We'll by the look on his chart everything looks good except for the fact of him knocking himself unconscious and causing a cut on his head, but there wasn't a lot of blood loss, but" he paused for a second. "He'll have to take a break for about two months of no volleyball" my eyes widen "two months?! I understand that for a lot of people that's little time, but for my fiancé, that's an eternity" I said but he just apologized and walked out.

I sit back down on the chair the is close to the bed. I slip my hand into him "you know if later in life we have a girl we could name her song or i don't know, just don't give them your temper" I kiss his hand and cover my face on his chest "you can't leave me to know please".

I closed my eyes as my tears filled his chest with them only to make it seem like he has a tiny pool on his clothes. "I could.. never die we haven't said... I do" I look up so quickly I could've probably given myself whiplash. "O-Oikawa" I fall into his arms "oof" he quickly says as I remember to call for the doctor.

The doctor comes in and practically tells him what he told me "that can't be right" he said as he tried to get up out of frustration "honey please you just woke up" I say as I try to make him not sit up. The doctor left the two of us alone and I tried to reason with him until he finally let it go and realized that if he wanted to get back in the court he would have to do as I and the doctor tell him to.