24

(Y/n) pov
*Two months later

"(Y/n) do you need help?" I came out with my dress still unzipped due to me not being able to reach the zipper.  "Yes please," my heart had been bumping all morning and night "thank you Yachi" I let out a big breathe and look at myself in the mirror as my hair falls onto my shoulder and my makeup making me feel like a princess, yet the dress is what got me.

I held back tears as I saw the beautiful dress I dreamt up since I was a little girl

I held back tears as I saw the beautiful dress I dreamt up since I was a little girl. "Thank you guys for everything," I say to my braids maids, mom, and mother In law. We get into a group hug and I felt ready for yet another chapter in my life that will keep bringing surprises. I stood by the closed door with my vail draped over me like a waterfall "you ready" my dad asked with his tough-guy voice "mhmm" I said and for a split second as I turn to look at his face I saw his tough-guy act become weak- which was something that I wonder if it ever happened when I was growing up. I smiled to myself and look at the bouquet of white and pink flowers.

Oikawa's pov

I cleared my throat and made sure that my tie was correctly done "yo can you calm down" Iwa said putting away his hands in his pockets "oh shut up Iwa your not the one getting married" I said slowly feeling myself get more and more nervous.

"Iwa let him calm down" I hear Daichi say as I once again check on my tie, but this time I also made sure my hair was good to go. Daichi went off with the rest of the braids maids and groomsmen when shortly after my dad came in. "Tooru I'm here as your father but also to tell you that you are now a man with responsibility so be understanding when your wife disagrees with your opinion because it's most likely she knows what she's talking about" before my dad could finish my mom cut him off.

"Also remember her values and what she does for you because although you give her a lot she gives as much or even more so treat her like an equal". They hugged me and sat in the first row of chairs I took a deep breath and just like that I heard the deep creek of the white food doors open only to reveal (y/n) in a beautiful princess-like dress. Her eyes met mine and I found myself holding back tears. She finally reached me and I hugged her " you look beautiful".

"Your vows please" I decided to go first and I took out a folded paper and unfolded it little by little. " (y/n) I knew you'd be in my life from the time I saw you playing in the sandbox, your straight up yet quiet personality-filled my mind with excitement. Everyone I ask if it was love at first sight but instead I say we had to lose each other to find ourselves again.." I paused to catch my breath and to wipe my tears and as I did (y/n) squeezed my hand and I knew I should continue.

"Sorry, I Tooru Oikawa promises to be your shield to protect from any bad that comes your way, I promise to hold your hair back when you're throwing up because you got drunk or you get morning sickness through pregnancy.. and lastly I promise to be the husband that listens and always asks and cares about your opinions". I cry some more and I see (y/n) try to hold back tears so her makeup doesn't get messed up.

She clears her throat and she starts reading from a neat note card. " Oikawa if someone would've asked a few years back if I would ever see myself marrying you I'd say no for the reason that we come from different worlds yet when the science teacher said 'opposites attract. I became close to you and attach witnessing your good, bad, and cute qualities yet I grew to love all of them.." she started to sniffle but pulled through.

"I (y/n) (L/n) promise to be a wife that is patient when you do something stupid, to do my best on reasoning. I promise to hold you at night and remind you that one match score doesn't define your worth. I promise to stick by your side till the day I die"

Tears were shed for quite a while and as I hugged we stood facing each other eye to eye and repress the words together till we got to "I do". Her lips hit a mine and somehow they felt warmer and softer "yo chill don't eat her face bro!" Tanaka yelled and I pulled away. " way to ruin the moment" (y/n) yelled at him, and we peacefully walked down the aisle to the after-party.

(𝘼/𝙣) : 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

(𝘼/𝙣) : 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚. ♡︎