14

(Y/n) pov

The days went by and the day became closer to me graduating. We started to clean up our dorm since tomorrow was the day that we've been waiting for since we were freshmen in college. As I cleaned I found a picture oF Oikawa and me when we started to date in high school "who knew you'd still be with me all these years" I thought to myself and put the picture back in the box and closed it. We finally finished cleaning besides our blankets and pillows on our beds "you guys ready?" (RM#2 name) said as she laid in her bed with her face in her notebook "ready" I say when suddenly before (RM #1 name) could give her thoughts I got a facetime call from Oikawa.

𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦 🍯❤️

O- "Hey, how's your day been?"

You-"Good but exhausting didn't know paying fees and doing not-so-exhausting things could turn out to be tiring," I say setting the phone straight up so I didn't have to carry it.

O-"yeah haha I guess it's just the way of life," he said laying down

You-"are you ready?"

O- "yeah it's the time right to make this step so I'm ready for the next"

You-" I can't wait to get married so I can come home and see you every day" I smiled and looked at him with soft eyes.

O- "me too"

Our conversation kept going for what seemed forever but turned out to only be three hours. We hung up and I made sure that my dress was ironed and ready to go for tomorrow. I grabbed a coat and my book back and made my way to a nearby study cafe not to study any of my classes but to read a book and for the last time before I probably never come back to a study cafe.

I got there but when I did I started to crave some coffee and a croissant so I walked to the little cafe in front of the building but sadly did not have much money on me to get a croissant. I grabbed my coffee and once again walked into the study cafe "welcome in" a lady said as I made it in the warm part of the building. "what does this say" I placed my office and bag on the table I had chosen and as I was about to place my butt on the chair I looked to the side and as two teenagers study "umm idk English is so hard" she looked like she was blushing.

Suddenly I felt the urge to text Oikawa so I took out my phone and pulled up his contact. I started to type "I love you" I sent it and started to read my book. After a chapter or two, my phone vibrates on the table and as instinct, I pick it up and see the notification of a text from Oikawa. "I love you too" I smiled and continued to read intill I had read six chapters altogether.

I put my book and phone in my bag and threw away the empty coffee and before I left I took a look at the boy and girl. She looked up at me and I smiled and bowed hoping she would understand what I was saying.

"Tell him when the time is right" Is what I thought and hoped it went through.