20

(Y/n) pov

I woke up at exactly 4:30 am to go get Oikawa's pain meds and some room temperature water "hey wake up". I poked his cheek as we swat my hand his eyes started to slowly open "thank you" he took the pill and went on to swallow the pill I took the cup and set it on the coffee table he had in his room. Tried to go back to sleep but it was no use "gosh dang it" I yelled to myself in my thoughts.

I slipped on my slippers and wrapped myself in a small blanket I found on the floor — feeling like the main character from a movie I took myself to sit out in the balcony slight leaving the sliding door a bit opened. I unlocked my phone till the lights in Korea started to become so clear and beautiful with an AirPod on the song Runaway by Eric Nam came up making me feel so comfy but the cold breeze crossing my toes. I quickly cover my toes with the little bit of blanket left over.

— The next day —

I slowly hear the sliding door open up "(y/n)! What are you doing out here" suddenly I realized that Runaway by Eric Nam was Positions by Ariana grande.

I looked up at the somewhat blurry spot "honey your so cold" I rubbed my eyes and realized it was Oikawa. "Hey your not supposed to be up and walking everywhere!" I quickly got up, and slowly realized that I fell asleep outside. "Well maybe don't sleep outside leaving me all alone with no one to cuddle with!" He wined back "yeah yeah I won't do it again," I say as I softly took him to the couch.

"What do you want for breakfast," I ask as I tied my hair back and start to put on my ruffled apron on "you" I heard Oikawa say but I blinked twice "what?" I asked "you" he then looked are me with a devilish smirk sending shivers that went down my spine. "Be serious!" I exclaimed as my face felt like it was turning bright red "you know for someone who is supposed to be injured your something else" I quickly remarked as the loud chop of an apple fills the house.

We both ate breakfast and although it only had been a week Oikawa wanted to stay up and walk more.

Even though it scared me, because of the number of things that could happen while he stayed up I couldn't just stand there in fear because that didn't help him or me.

I nodded my head as he slowly got up by himself "yo! You see this standing up like the king I am" he bragged "take a few steps your highnesses" I courtesy ever so naturally. He did take a few steps and while those few steps might be reliving to him I felt like I was sh*ting bricks.