6

(Y/n) pov

I tried on all the dresses and I couldn't choose any of them because none of the ones that I put on gave me a special feeling. I didn't know what feeling but I wasn't having it "come on out!" My mom said as I tried on other dresses that I looked at after the first round didn't work "okay okay I'm coming.." as I came out with the help of the lady from the front desk.

"How do you feel?" Kiyoko said with her usual tone of voice

"It's beautiful but I don't know how I feel about the long sleeves," I say and they all shook their heads and with that, I went back in and put on the second dress.

As I'm slowly walking into the fitting I see a text from the one and only Mr.Oikawa "how's it going my lovely soon-to-be bride :)" I laugh a little bit and text back "Not so good I just can't find the one". I put my phone down and finally put on the dress and came out once more I gave a 180 "sooo" my mother said ever so excitedly "It's pretty" I admit "ye, dangsin-eun geugeos-eul joh-ahaji anhseubnida (yeah you don't like it) " I was suddenly confused with her words "what? I didn't say that" she shook her head and explained "dangsin-i geu deuleseuleul salanghago geugeos-i geu deuleseulaneun geos-eul al-assdamyeon dangsin-eun ul-eoss-eul geos-ibnida. naega dangsin-ui abeojiwa gyeolhonhaess-eul ttae naneun cheos beonjjae deuleseuwa salang-e ppajil mankeum un-i joh-assseubnida. seulpeugedo uli iyagineun jisogdoeji anh-assjiman dangsin-i yeong-wonhi jisogdoegileul balabnida (if you loved the dress and knew it was the one you would be crying. see when I married your father I was lucky enough to fall in love with the first dress.sadly our story didn't last but I want you to last forever my dear).

I knew she was right but I didn't want to admit it because I knew that none of these dresses were going to work. I put on my regular clothes and put everything in my bag "I guess today was just not the day" I say feeling a bit disappointed, but like a whip of fate, I froze near the store entrance to see a somewhat strapless dress with a corset looking bodies. "That one it's that one" I grabbed it and ran inside the fitting room and tried it on "It's this one" tears started to roll down my cheeks and I wiped them off so they didn't trickle down onto the dress. I bought it and my mother took it so it could stay in her house.

 I bought it and my mother took it so it could stay in her house

— Back at the Dorm —

I walked into the dorm feeling happier than ever for the reason that I had finally found the dress that felt right. "where were you?" (Rm #1 name) says as she leans back on her chair while shoving a piece of cake into her mouth "I went for my dress fitting" I say as I plop my bag and phone as well as my keys to the dorm.

Tooru

You- "hey guess what...ugh I'll just tell you I found the dress!!"

Oikawa- " Really ?! can I see it?"

you- "): no you idiot you can see me before our wedding"

Oikawa- "wow I didn't know my sweets were so superstitious"

you- "hehe but anyway what cake did we decide on?"

before I could wait for an answer there was a knock on the door "hello?" I say before I open the door and find myself looking at a white box with a note that just said: "To (Y/n)". So I close the door and open up the box so I could answer my curiosity "aww who did you get from??" (RM #1 name) said taking off her headphones " I don't know" once again before I could open the door a sound of a rock being thrown to the window of the dorm I walk to it a bit fibrous. "OIKAWA!!!!" I yell and drop the angry look as I ran downstairs and outside "your back but why?" I say as I suddenly get carried by my boyfriend.

"Because I at least wanted to pick out the cake and invitations," he says as he kisses my cheeks and forehead and suddenly my lips get so startled that I playfully punch him. He gave me dramatic fake hurt look indicating that he wasn't too happy about the punch "how about we eat and we do cake and invitation tomorrow" he says still holding onto me "okay" I say and nod. I hurry up and get my bag and phone and come back down to get some food.

We went back to Oikawa's hotel room to eat and to just catch up "how were your two matches?" I ask as I put a piece of chicken into my mouth "Good but.." he stopped and I knew that at that moment there was something wrong. "Let it out... I know you know that one of those matches wasn't good" I say and put down my chopsticks and hug him "hmm" like a sad baby he held onto me tight and started to frustration cry.

After a while of cuddling and trying to get him to feel better, he looked at me and kissed me with such passion that I couldn't resist and kissed him back. We pulled away and I smack him on the back "DON'T KISS ME WHEN I JUST ATE!!!!" he laughed and looked at me with one eye open and scratching the back of his head.

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 ♡︎