11

(Y/n) pov

we were getting situated when suddenly I get a text from my mom of a photo attachment "look! I found this reception I thought you and tooru might like!" I looked at it and it was beautiful compared to the one we were planning on getting. "did you go see it in person?" I texted her back and set my phone on the table so I could help bring in other things, but instead, I found Yachi just mesmerized at the view in from of her. I stood next to her "wow so you grew up here" she asked which made me laugh a little "well in Busan, no but in Seoul which is where we were, but technically I grew up in both Korea and Japan, thank you mom and dad" I say as I laughed and look at the clear blue sky. Yachi and I went back inside and started to somehow catch but even though we talk on our group chat with Kyioko almost every day "Really! aww, that's so cute" I say as she tells me how Hinata asked her out "I know hehe I was shocked and kinda fainted at first which got me so embarrassed but he luckily didn't care... Though I think I might've traumatized him because now he tries to be near me in a way he can catch me if I faint" she sweatdropped.

"Speaking of the devil," I say as my fiance and his ginger friend walk in with two grocery bags "what did you bring me?" I ask almost feeling stars form in my eyes "Nothing because you didn't come with me to the grocery store" I pretend to be have been shot by an arrow as if he ripped my heart. "Here," he laughs and kisses the top of my forehead making me come back to life "thank you" I giggle as I look at (fav/snack) in my hands.

"so what are we doing today ?" I ask as I munch on (Fav/snack) and sit cross on the counter chairs.

"Ooo how about we go to the beach and explore," Hinata said very excited but no one else wanted to right now.

"How about we get settled and take an hour nap?" Oikawa asks so we all agree since we have all day thankfully because we left super early.

We put groceries away put close away and looked around the house we were staying so we knew where everything was still thankfully we were able to go to our designated rooms and go to bed. I got into sweats and a long sleeve while pulling my hair out of the low ponytail I had it in "You sleepy" Oikawa says as his warm arm wrapped itself around my back while my lag hugged his "yes very but I know this trip will be worth it" I say as my eyes slowly close and suddenly the image of Oikawa became so faint that suddenly I saw pitch black.

𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚