16

(Y/n) POV
As I stepped on the gas my mind went everywhere. Thankfully my mom got me red-eye to Japan "thank you eomma" I hugged both my parents and walked into the airport with nothing but heels in my hand and my cap and gown on. I sat in the plane feeling part of me so nervous that is something even worse than a concussion. I tried to sleep but I just couldn't so instead I started to watch the movie that they had playing on the plane.

I arrived at Japan's airport and called for an uber "were to miss" I try to put my heels back on "to Tokyo's Hospital please" I ask very much out of breath.

Kageyama's pov

All the boys and I were in Oikawa's room waiting for the doctors to give us any news so I could tell (Y/n) any updates. Suddenly I heard yelling outside making me get up and see what was happening suddenly I see a tired puffy-eyed (Y/n) arguing with the front desk lady. "I am his fiancé! For crying out loud!" I walked up and she looked at me with wide eyes yet looking like she drank a cup of adrenaline. I explained to the front desk lady and she finally let her through as she speed-walked to his room I realized she had on her cap and gown as well as her heels and silky dress.

She walked into the room and as she saw the bandage on his head she knew it wasn't like the other time where he just got a concussion. "You idiot.." she said "why can't you get hurt when I'm not miles away huh.. you stupid idiot" she cried and as she sobbed everyone including me left them to be in the room.

(Y/n) POV

I woke up only to see my hand intertwined with his sadly he hadn't woken up. I saw his blooding bandage and the bruise on his arm "you can't die on me now.. our wedding is a few months away you know.." I laugh a little. I trace the palm of his hand and feel myself start to cry when suddenly there is a knock on the door so I wipe my tears away and turn around. "Hello (Y/n)" Oikawa's mom walks in with a bag "here bought you a pair of sweatpants and a nice sweater for you to change in" I hug her "thank you so much" I bowed "come on go change I'll look after him" I nodded and went to a bathroom where I washed the makeup off and put my hair in a ponytail, and traded my heels for a pair of slippers that were also in the bag. I walked back into the room and saw Mrs.Oikawa pealing an apple "thank you" I say as I set the bag on the other side of the chair. "How was your graduation, sorry my son just keeps you worried all the time" I sat down on the chair next to her as I shook my head "no he doesn't honestly, but graduation was nice. at first I was scared cause I felt unsure if I was ready but believe it or not your son is what keeps me going". She gives me a warm smile and hands me the plate with the peeled apple slices "here you must be hungry" I take them and eat.