Chapter 28:Different Oil

Chapter 28: Different Oil

I strolled through the hallways in my evening gown, I didn’t even bother putting on my kimono thing. It took way too long, and I was just going to explore the garden. Though the  hallways lead to the Garden it was quiet, so sound free that it felt unreal. But I guess everyone is looking into the whole Recovery of the Castle Barrier. As I came closer the familiar views of the Garden the oh so picture of the family caught my interest. My emerald green eyes slowly traced to the picture, examining it as I kept my pace forwards. Though one person in the picture looked so familiar, I shrugged it off, it was only a painting.

I took a hold of the door handle, pulling it slightly as it opened up and a light breeze passed by me so welcoming. And I stepped inside letting the door shut behind me, as I ran through the delightful meadow, of the freshly high grass. Before I came close to the Old Oak Tree, and flopped onto the healthy grass, purring at how amazing the sun felt on my cold skin. 

Since I’ve been training with Snow, my skin would sometime turn up cold I reached out my hand in the air. Closing my hand into a fist, before opening it up wide. I wondered why, suddenly the shades of the oak tree’s branches shook slightly. I blinked my eyelashes, as I sat up slowly to look over my shoulder, there my eyes trailed from the bottom to the top of the tree.

I couldn’t have seen the cuteness CAT in the world. He had bright red cheeks, with curly brown hair that swayed over his piercing blue eyes. Though his skin was unique, there was a brown circle on the area of his skin around his right eye. The young cat, had a long tail that swayed behind him as he stood in the tree. He’s suit was more childish from the one’s I’ve seen Simon, Adelaide, or Isabelle wear. Unlike them he had a golden bell around his neck, and a piercing in his left ear. But his shelves of his coat and pants were rolled up exposing his skinny knees and elbows. 

I couldn’t help but stare at him, my hands brushed over the flowers. And the CAT’s ears, popped up, and he turned his head half way to see me. He blinked his piercing blue eyes at me, and that’s when I noticed that one of his eyes were closed. Not just closed but bruised in a way that it wouldn’t open. There was a low growl, coming from his tightly pressed lips. And without warning he pounced from the oak tree’s branch and towards me.

My eyes widen, when he raised his hands up and his sharp nails grew like claws. I shuffled to get on my feet, and dumbly, stumbled to one side. But the cat landed on my left, he’s feet close together as he looked up at me through one eye, and the other barely opening. I raised my hand in surrender, but he didn’t seem to care. He through out his hand for my stomach, as he stuck out his claws.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a black line, wrapped around the wrist of the CAT. And he’s eyes eased, as he stared at the black line with some much joy that it was weird. He’s ear danced in the air, as he looked to his side. My curiously took the best of me, and I looked to see the male covered in bandages except one of his hands that oozed with oil.

The thing… 

I backed away slowly no even caring that I wasn’t on best terms with the CAT. Its just him, I didn’t want to see him again, his not. Right. With another step I felt the soft flowers underneath my feet. But what the CAT did shocked me, he moved his wrist to his lips and kissed the line gently. Purring softly when he watched Toxin walk closer to him, I just couldn’t believe it.