Chapter 42: The King's Requested for Dell

Chapter 42: The King's Requested for Dell {Lady Coven's POV}

"Your back so early, Lady Coven," King Hellsing the III, raised an eyebrow at me. He's hand rested on the cushion of his thorn.

"The punishment you've decided on for Dell Valley, turned into." I looked away slightly my aqua green eyes met with The King's orange ones. "A brawl."

"What happened." He questioned, leaning forward on his thorn.

"Lady Sia. She's awaken, and looks healthy for being sealed away." I kept my hands in front of my evening grown.

He tilted his head to the side, in thought for a moment. I kept my composure awaiting his reply to the situation at hand. Nothing good ever happened in the presents of Lady Sia.

"Do you know how she was freed, because all the missions for the Recovery was a success. That means one of the Specialist screwed up," his orange eyes shimmered as he spoke. "My parent made sure the castle would be sealed from the likes of her."

"Yes, King. But Lady Sia must have been roaming for a while, because she's got a servant made of nature."

"Nature," He laughed, rolling his head back before looking down at me. "She's never changed raising creature to do her work. I never knew what my parents saw in her to be in this." He paused, running his fingers through his bangs as each strand fell gently on his face again. "What did Dell do."

"She fought Lady Sia." I remembered, hiding up in the tree, I knew she saw me but she didn't give me the time of day. She was more fixated on Dell, why?

"Did she die," He spoke bluntly, resting his cheek on his hand.

"No King, Lady Sia let her live for some reason. And her knowledge of the Month of Holy Shower is with her," I informed, but he didn't seem to worry.

"She knows," He sighed softly, closing his eyes. "I'm not surprised.

"Nevertheless, this will not be her last encounter, she's surly going to come here on the Month of Holy Shower."

"To kill me." He clarified, "that's all she wants, to soak this broken world in despair. Whatever's left of it, so Lady Coven."

"Yes, King Hellsing the III."

"I'd like Dell to be my Hand-Side Servant through the Month of Holy Shower." He proclaimed firmly his tone serious enough for me not to disagree. Even though Hydes, or SonicBoom would have been better for his Hand-Side Servant. What does he see in her?

"Understood, I'll speak with her this insistent." I bowed my head, and turned around swiftly causing the skirt of my dress to sway behind me.

"Do be civil with her, she's new to the terms of this castle," he spoke with a teasing tone.

"Understood." I bit my bottom lip slightly, no human, no human should be granted with that. And I walked out of the King's Thorn, starting my path to Dell Valley, the Summoner's room.

***********

{Dell's POV}

"Please Isabelle," I whined, stuffing my hands in my lap as she gently brushed my hair, untangling the knots.

"I don't understand what your trying to ask me." She questioned.

"I went to Town Square, with Dante and Kanshin."