Chapter 37: The Little Girl's Words

Chapter 37:The Little Girl's Words

"The first one was easy but don't think that Lesson 2 is easier." Snow exclaimed from a mile away, as he stood on his back legs.

The temperature was way colder than last time; the snow was showering down on the already white ground. Some of the snowflakes landed on my head, as white puffs of smoke came out of my nose. My legs were covered in inches high of soft yet heavy snow, as I stood shivering uncontrollably.

Even though I've been training with Snow every time I went to sleep. It wasn't this cold; my goose bumps have goose bumps. I sneezed, rubbing my hands together, before looking over at Snow.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

He picked up a large rock that was about the size of car, my eyes would have widen if they were squinted in fear of being frozen. Lifting it over his head, he was ready to toss it.

"You'll have to catch them and tosses it over," he explained.

"Okay." And the rock came flying towards me, I widen my stance holding out my hands forwards waiting for the rock to come to me. When the cold rough texture touched my palms, I gripped it as best I could. I groaning loudly, as I lifted it above my head, but my cold eyes widen when another one was coming.

"Wait!" But another rock came flying forward, and I tossed the rock occupying my hands behind me. There was a quiet rumble, then I stretch out my sore arms, this time when I caught the rock. My foot was brushed backwards, this rock was much heavier, and my knees wobbled trying to hold the rock up. I mentally screamed when the rock made it over my head, I opened my squinted eyes, to see Snow rushing towards me.

What was he doing! I slightly panicked when he was a yard away, "Don't you dare drop that rock!" He ordered, hold up his paw before punching me in the side of the rib. I gasped at the sudden action, stumbling to the side, and the rock tipped over. He moved to my other side, and through another punch. I winced squinting my right eye, at the pain and the cold wasn't helping either. If I try to fight back, the rock will crush me why does he want me to hold the rock above my head.

With each powerful blow to my ribs, back, chest, I wailed out in pain. Trying to hold the rock up, my eyes started to water, and my vision blurred.

"Snow I can't do this anymore, my hands are shaking."

He held back his paw, and sighed, standing up on his legs. Placing his paws, on either side of the rock and taking it away from me. Tossing it over to where the other rocks laid. I fell to the floor, massaging my shoulders, and breathing heavy. The pain is real!

Snow sat beside me his fur wrapped around my shivering body, as he nudged his head on my lap. I placed my head on his silky soft white fur, wrapping my arms around his neck. We stayed like this for a while, and I felt a little warmer, as I hummed lightly under my breath. And his ears pricked up at the sound of my voice, I brushed my hand over the fur of his head.