Chapter 40: The Two Home-Servants

"What are you doing," I spoke in between laughs. Leon had just unwrapped a couple of Hydes' bandages. Causing some of Hydes' oil to ooze and spread across the healthy green grass of The Garden. Leon was trying to form shapes with the oil, while Toxin just stood there looking in the other direction.

"Hydes come on. Tell me your secret can I made a butterfly with it." Leon asked, blinking his eyes up at Hydes, while he played with the oil in his hands.

Toxin shook his head, and Leon groaned, "No fair man!"

I was sitting next to patch of 5 feet tall sunflowers that were swiftly moving side to side, as I touched there stem. The Garden by far was my favorite place to be in this castle, its so peaceful, calming and beautiful. Even though its inside the hell maker himself, I bended the stem lightly just to glance at the dark brown seeds.

I still couldn't get the EverLast May out of my head, the villagers, the mayor, especially Rose. Would she really be able to handle that whole town of villager, even though the mayor is still there. How could a man like that be in charger of others when he cant take care of himself. I rambled in my head, its gruesome.

'Can you calm down, your giving me a headache and I don't even have a body.' Snow exclaimed, with a reticent sigh.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't forget about the mission. You know.

'I can tell it was your first one. Plus it wasn't all that bad.'

You think so, a small smile of contentment formed on my pink lips.

'You didn't die, so. That's good.'

And happy hour is over, why thank you friend.

'Just being honest,' he chuckled.

I closed my eyes, for a moment letting the unneeded stress leave. Okay, I'll relax and enjoy The Garden who am I to ignore such beauty. When I slowly started to open my eyes, there was a figure in front of me. It was unknown, and I crawled backwards with my hands. Tracing my eyes from the figures shoes, to it's face. That when an expression of confusion came on.

"Um? Who are you?" I questioned, as I stood up on my feet, brushing my skirt off.

A cat, Home-Servant with collarbone length creamy white hair, looked up at me with her big black eyes. Her hair was braid into two, one on her left with other on her right. But the maid outfit she wore was more boyish, then Adelaide and Isabelle. Because she wore black dress pants, still keeping the bow instead of the tie. Her skin was a light tan color, when she reached out her hand in front of me.

"My name is none of your concern, Summoner, only Melody." My eyes widen from the deepness of the girl's voice, wait a minute this Home-Servant isn't a girl. But his feature's are so feminine!

Something poked me on the back, and I turned around swiftly, keeping my guard up. But was greeted with a friendly smile, and a little wave from a little boy. My emerald green eyes took in his physical features.

This guy had his sleeves rolled up along with one of his pants leg. All of his grayish/black hair was slicked back with. I think, a gel like substance. Because it glimmered with the light shining down on it. He's ears were gray, with a single piercing on his right one but his eyes were closed. How could he see me with closed eyes, he didn't even open them the whole time, I stared.

"Don't mind, Kanshin. He's just upset," the gray-eared cat said rather kindly, as he walked over to Kanshin's side.

"Oh okay?"