Chapter 6: In the Morning

That wasn't a long break O.o

Will I hope you enjoy chapter 6 of this book.

Please comment and vote.

Thank you!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 6: In the Morning

How does it feel to be bitten, by a vampire

I gasped, sitting up on my bed. Awaking from what must have been a nightmare, not a dream. My body was covered in warm sweats, but I was shivering at the same time. I clutched my fist on the silk blankets that was covering my body. I looked up and saw I was in different room from last time.

There was a light oak colored dresser a yard tall, next to a white door. With picture frames of symbols and people above it. I got off of the bed, and scan the left of my room, there was green lamp. Along with a small sofa, there was a soft, frizzy surface underneath my feet and I looked down to see a rug. That had a Ying-Yang symbol on it; this room had a lot of space but not enough stuff. Yes, there were a lots of dressers and closet. But there was nothing in them.

Suddenly I heard the front door handle move, and I ran back to my bed. Climbed up to the top, and place my hands on my head and left one of my eyes open. Why won't they leave me alone, why won't he.

But it wasn't Vincent. The Sliver Man was standing in the middle of the rug with the same attire he wore when I meet him. But there were two kids next to him, one on his left and the another on his right.

The one on his right was a girl, with raven black hair. That was evenly cut short, like a bob cut, everything was equal. Her eyes were so similar to a yellow-eyed cat, along with her pale skin. She was wearing your average everyday maid outfit, with a black bow.

While the boy on the left, looked just like her from the eyes, and pale skin. He had raven black hair, longer than the girl's next to the Sliver Man, which he tied it in a horsetail, with some of his bangs out that were equally trimmed. He was in a butler suit, with a black tie and dress shoes.

"Miss what are you doing up there"? The girl on the right asked, walking towards me. "Are you okay"?

"Don't come near me," I yelled, adjusting my posture. I just want to go home, back to where everything makes sense. I don't belong here with this "things"; I live in Pennsylvania with my mom and dad.

"We are truly sorry for the rude welcoming yesterday". The Sliver Man, apologized.

I wrapped my arms around my leg and pulled them into my chest, I want to go home.

"I don't want to be here". I bleated, bring my face into my knees. "I don't know where I am".

"And that is why were going to help you, through this. I understand this is a difficult transition but you'll get there". He replied, calmly but firm.

"Just stop it, I don't want to hear anymore lies". I grabbed the necklace that was around my neck and throw it at him. " Don't make promises you can't keep, something bit me".

The pain in my neck hasn't left, it still hurts. Like I lost, a good piece of myself to this world. I don't believe they will understand that, but why would they make him their King for crying out loud.

"I can't deal with this right know. I have to ensure that the knights are ready for the next battle". He whispered to the two kids. "I leave her in your care". And he left.

The girl picked up my necklace and placed it on the dresser next to the white door. Then she paid her attention to me, those sharp yellow eyes were looking right through me.

"Get off of the bed roof" she ordered.

"No, I'm not getting near that monster" I yelled.

"Monster? Do you mean King Vincent the III?" she asked, looking up at my face.

I nod, its there fault they made their King a monster. I can't change that.

"If it's because he bite you, you should be counted lucky. It's rare for him to do that monster isn't what our king is, yes his hard to understand from time to time. But that wouldn't make him a monster, he didn't kill you did he" she asked, more of a classic rhetorical question.

I touched my neck where the pain was coming from, and it wasn't as deep as I thought it was. It hurt, but its not killing me for the time being.

"I guess he was just trying to get to know you, thats why every servant and specialist, were told to not leave there rooms".

So when I was running, there were people, they were just taking orders. The endless and empty hallways weren't really what they seemed to be. I stretched my legs out in front of me and placed my hands in my lap.

"I want to hear a apology, from him".

"Well, you can't get one, if you stay up there can you". The boy remarked, walking towards the side of the bed and opening his arms. "I'll catch you".

"I'm not done yet, when you said servants and specialist. What were you implying?" I questioned.

"Your just full of questions aren't you Miss-

"Dell Valley" I interrupted.

The girl looked angry only for a brief moment in time, and then came back with a calm expression, again.

"Miss Valley, please do not interrupted me when I'm talking". Her body disappeared for a moment and then she was right in front of me. "I will not heist to strike you where you stand" she smiled. Before pushing me off the bed and into the arms of a "kid". He really did catch me. I shouldn't be surprise those, in this world anything can happen.

When he placed me on the floor to stand, I patted my lap, "So what are your names".

The girl replied "I'm Isabelle" and critiqued.

And the boy replied "I'm Simon" and bowed.

"Okay, so what do I do now".

There's no point of fight them, so I guess I'll just have to deal with this there way.

"The orders King Hellsing the III told us, was to bath you before you meet him at his throne". They both said simultaneously.

"Um, okay". That doesn't sound weird at all; it's not like he said...

"Will be taking you a bath, through that white door" Simon exclaimed, pointing to the door.

Why do I have a feeling that their king is just a perverted, creep with too much money.

________________________________________________________________________

I'll be releasing a new chapter every week on Sunday.

Since you guys really like it.

I'm so happy that it reached 100 read.