Chapter 52: The Doors Have Opened

Mhm. I moaned peacefully in my soft bed, as I pulled the plush covers and sheet closer to my chest. So warm, I smiled faintly while turning to my side, loose strands of my red curly hair moved along with my body and the creak from the bed. I can't remember when I actually slept with convenience; there was a small blow of air on my nose.

Crumpling it up, at the chills I felt from it. Is there a drift? I thought, slowly opening my eyes, but the suns normal rays didn't bother me. Since it was blocked by the clouds and rain, pouring down my window, its already morning I yawned. That when a strange noise echo through my room, and my eyes widen at the small body in my bed.

His blonde hair brushed across his closed eyelids, those pale cheeks of his were coated with a rosy light pink. While he held a small pillow close to his cheek, exhaling softly. Vincent's child form was in my bed, I stepped off of my bed and walked over to the other side. Squatting down to the level of my dresser, I lifted it up with no problem, and carried it over to the side of the bed Vincent slept at.

Oh how I'm going to enjoy this, you blood sucking monster. Pushing the dresser above my head, ready to drop it on the small, vulnerable body of this vampire. When suddenly my front doorknob was twirled and turned the noised caused Vincent to stir in his sleep. Shoot! I dropped the dresser back in it places, but my gown got caught underneath, losing balance I hit my head on the edge of the surface.

And screamed out in pain, rubbing the top of my head as I sobbed quietly to myself. When the door finally opened I was able to move the dresser away from end of my gown and stood still rubbing my head. Why god, why didn't you just give me five more minutes.

"Goodmorning King Hellsing," Lady Storm walked inside with a charming motion in her stance.

Mini Vincent sat up on the bed, and rubbed his eyes tiredly, looking over at her. "Good morning," he replied back still sleepy.

"I am truly sorry for waking you from your nap, but the Month as begun." My gaze went over at her as she placed her hands on the either side of her dress. "Dell."

"Yes," I jumped slightly, brushing my crazy red hair from my face.

"I've told you this many, many times, but I want to make sure that you listen to how important this is. You are King Hellsing the III's Hand Side Servant, you must do everything in your power that Doctor Ciel gave you to protect, our King, your King. There are going to be hundreds of savages running around this castle with no sense of respect. We are going to put them in there places," She proclaimed firmly her purple eyes sharpened.

"As long as you keep me alive, Dell, everything is going to be fine." Vincent smiled over at me, and a shiver of disgust coursed through my body.

"Yes, that all you have to do. Easy, if you don't fail," I gulped, nodding my head that I understand what would happen if I fail.

"Its good that your actually listen," she turned around to face my door, "there will be no need to leave the room, we'll have it guard around the clock. Just so you know Jeremiah and Leon are guarding upstairs.

"Okay." And she left the room, closing the door behind herself, and I sighed lightly. All I have to do is keep him safe, huh? I looked over at him from the corner of my eyes, noticing that he had his attention on the weather outside. Wrapping his own arms around himself, he shivered like a baby with a fever.