Chapter 4: Hide and Seek

My eyes must have been playing tricks on me, there is no way this is real. He's image started to change, he turned older. He's short blonde hair had a clip in the middle holding his bangs and his eye's became a dark red color.

I stepped back, not sure where I was suppose to go. I was in an unfamiliar area, where everything is different. What am I suppose to do?

"I'll gave you 30 seconds to hide". He smirked, opening the door. "You can take the offer or stay here".

He started counting, and I ran right pass him and into the hallway, that seemed to be endless.

Every corner I passed, introduced me to more rooms and hallways. Until, I became tired and leaned on the wall to lead me to large room. There was a huge bright chandelier hanging from the ceiling and a rug toward a throne. Which was in the middle with stairs to reach it. There were golden banners hanging around it and a stone window behind it. That's when it clicked. The window! I ran towards the throne and began to climb the steps to find help.

"Aw, too slow". The chair to the throne turned around, and Vincent was sitting down eyeing me.

How is that even possible I ran from the room all the way here and I didn't see him at all. He can't be human, there no way he can be. I stopped at my tracks and started walking slowly backwards. I can't run, I can't hide and I can't escape, what do I do.

I missed a step and fall back; maybe this is the end of my story. As the thing, watches me fall to my death and laugh at my misery. Maybe this is for the best...

Suddenly a hand, grabbed my wristed and pulled me into hard chest as we fall down the staircases. My head was throbbing, but I managed to stay awake and saw that he was under me.

"I can't let you die, yet. I need you". He stroked my cheek, with his pale cold hand.

What? I tried to get him off of me but his grip on my wrist's were too strong. He shoved me to the floor switching position, now he was on top. I struggled to loosen his grip, but it didn't work, he kept watching me struggle.

"Let me go" I spat.

"Don't make me laugh, why would I do that. I'll only end up losing my meal". He replied, bring his face closer to mine. "You said you didn't want to die, and now you must pay the prize".

____________________________________________________________________________

I made this one a little to short :(

But I wanted you guys to read it. And in enjoy.

Please comment and vote!!!!!