Chapter 48: Understanding the Sacrifice of the Lesson

"Dell are you sure you want to do this now," Snow asked his emerald green eyes looked over at my own like a mirror.

I nodded my head, while the actions of the villagers were still fresh in my mind I wanted to finish this lesson. I had to get through his one; while I'm so close to the end of my training I'll be able to unlock my true power.

"Then I'll repeat the rules, the person who starts the fight must end it to. That is the only way to complete Lesson Three Fusion." He quoted, in a serious tone his hands folded over his chest and his legs shoulder width apart.

"I know," I replied, rubbing my hands together, as I thought about the rule. It's just one rule, so the meaning can't be too hard, fusion what's the first thing that comes to mind. Like Impact it had to do with my fist hitting an object, the other one carrying.

Maybe I have to be able to control how much strength I use, or receive back. Going all out doesn't do anything; remembering the first time I tried. He copied every move I did, but with more control, so I could understand the input then the output can be balance. I scratched the back of my head, so much thinking though.

"Would you like to start, " he asked, and I shook my head. "Can you start, Snow?" He raised an eyebrow, but nods in agreement, "then lets begin good luck."

The clone, dashed up to me, with one foot in front of the other, his long curly hair danced behind his back as he raised his fist towards my opposite cheek. An image of the villages from the judgmental ghost, came to mind, they were all doing the same thing. Thinking that it was the only way to solve the problem, without knowing my legs started to move in the same pace as Snow, my left hand instead of my right raised up towards his opposite cheek.

But our fist collide, if only they thought together that the family just wanted to be treat normal. With same respect as the villages gave to the lunatic of a priest, he turned around with back knuckle strike, over his right ear extending his shoulder,. And I followed his moves with my opposite arm, and our knuckled brushed against each other but it wasn't as painful as the fist colliding.

It was much different.

A small breath came from my cold lips, but the atmosphere around us felt different too, it was warm. Snow's eyes locked on mine when, he shuffled backwards, his feet scraped through the white puffs of snow on the ground. Why do I feel so enlighten? I thought but before I could even ask, he ran towards me twirling his body across my front path. I gazed over my shoulder, and followed his elegant movement. Until he through across an elbow strike, somehow, I knew he was going to do such a thing. And I countered with the same motion an elbow strike, we both missed how crazy is that. His quick reflexives kicked in, and he palmed strike with his opposite hand as did I but, my hand went through his like a hologram.

A bright color of electric blue swirled around my arm, as the look on Snow's face changed into a smile. A beautiful one, that I couldn't help but smile back on, slowly the bright color, increased around me and a faint image of Snow in his adorable polar bear form was in front of me. His head bowed towards the cold snowy ground, looking up at me with his big black eyes. "Congratulations you have finished all the Lessons of Strength."

"Thank you," I exclaimed with content.

"I wish you the best of luck on protecting the King from Lady Sia. And to one day go home and living your normal life, Dell. You deceive to be happy, don't let anyone steal that smile from you." He stated, standing up on his back legs his paws on my shoulder slightly weighing me down.