Chapter 15: Unlocked

Chapter 15: Unlocked (Lady Storm’s POV)

I should have never but that much faith into Leon when he clearly didn’t see Hydes lines coming.

Hydes rose his hand up, as he gather all of his black oil lines. He held it above his head and pointed it at Leon. It’s over, goodness Leon really need to keep an eye on his surround he could of won.

Suddenly Dell jumped from her seat and rushed through the aisles.

What is this girl doing! Does she want to die; she hasn’t even taken her pills. And without those she’ll die in battle, if she takes a step out. Hydes and Leon took their pills and they heal in only a few hours after their match. But she won’t. 

“What are you doing”! I yelled, standing from my seat.

Melody, and Jeremiah looking at Dell too, but only me and Melody had the same expression. Jeremiah seemed confused by the looks of things. But she didn’t listen instead she pulled the door open. 

I swear this girl wants to die!

“Come back”! Jeremiah yelled, with a concerned tone. But nothing stopped her, she ran into the Training Grounds. 

I groaned in frustration, from the fact she disobeyed my orders. Jeremiah stood up and rushed towards me, with Melody reluctantly following. He looked up at me and I glanced over at him with nothing to say.

“Lady Storm we have to do something”!

“I can’t she disobeyed my rules and now she must be punished”. I stated, relaxed as I stared through the window. 

I saw her backing away; she’s finally came to her senses. But all of a suddenly she sprinted forward and Jeremiah turned around his eye widen when he saw her arms spread out like a cross.

“TOXINS GOING TO KILL HER”! Jeremiah panicked, with Melody staring doubtful at Dell.

“No he won’t”! I jeered, pointing to the needle above Leon and not Dell.  She was shaking her head, with her eyes shut. She shouldn’t be doing this, showing those emotions. It’ll only kill her in the end; I know what happens when people care for one another. And I would never let that happen again.

But all of a sudden her face became serious, eyes narrowed and locked on Toxin with her fist clutched. What is this girl? 

And she darted towards Toxin quickly, with a fist drawn back, then I heard Flare yell “Summoner”! 

“Everyone get out now”! Melody sighed in boredom, but followed behind Jeremiah as she ran toward the Observing room door. 

And there it was, a navy blue Dell trembling on her feet. She was staggering aimlessly around, in front of Toxin. But he wasn’t fazed, he just kept staring at her like some kind of insect.

“Lady Storm”? I heard Leon speak. He was being picked up by Jeremiah who was helping him to his feet. “What’s happening to Dell”?

“I don’t know”. I rubbed my chin, between my thumb and pointer finger. I’ve never seen such a thing; a girl like her doesn’t seem like the type to over blow her ability. But at the same time it must be that stupid Doctor who did this, oh when I see him I’ll.