Chapter 51: Preparing the Castle

"Finally!" I cheered, there was no training to today, and Lady Storm specific told me to say out of her hair and the other servants. Giving time to research on the castle in the Scripture Tower, I squirmed in my seat. Where should I begin, I thought.

I looked around the empty library, maybe there a book about the ancestors of the castle from generation to generation. I stood up from my seat, and walked over to Large Table, in the center of the Tower. The Scripture Keeper smiled at me charitable, "what can I do for you Summoner."

"Um, I was hoping to find a book about the Hellsing Family," I asked just as kindly.

The woman paused for a moment looking me up and down, with her eyes questionable, before speaking. "I'm afraid we don't have any books on them," she replied.

"Oh, then," I rubbed the back of my neck, timidly. "Can I ask you some questions about them not to be rude but, I don't know much about the castle. Sometimes I feel left out because of the lack of knowledge about our king." I confessed half of it being true.

"There's no need to worry that's what I'm here for to give out knowledge." She smiled brightly, as she took my hands in hers. "Ask away."

"Is it true that King Hellsing had a mother, father and brother."

"Yes, there's a picture of them in the hallway, his brother was older then him by five years." She informed, as turned around to pull out a book from her shelf, placing it on the table.

"Then what happened to his parents, there no longer here with their dear son?" I commented, and she nodded slightly.

"They were killed a long time ago, sadly I wasn't here at the time but rumor has it." She gestured for me to move in closer, so she could whisper into my ear. "It was a Lady of the Castle. One of the King's closest Hand Side Servant, towards his mother."

I gasped in disbelief pulling away, "Someone from there own castle how unreal."

"The same thing I said, but she got what she deserve for kill our King's parents, and she'll never see the day of light. Since you Specialists, coated the sealed trees with Doctor Ciel's substance." She assured, with a prideful smile.

"The tree's," suddenly I remembered, what Lady Sia said to me. I'm overjoy to see the woman who saved me from my imprisonment.

But that couldn't be true, she couldn't be the woman that killed Vincent parents. Images of the white haired woman near the forest, wouldn't stop replaying in my head. Was I the one who released her when I threw the jar, but it got on the tree there's no way such a little thing would cause this problem.

"Scripture Keeper what was the woman's name Lady Sia," I asked nervously.

"Yes? How did you know?" My heart dropped in anxiety, god no.

I took the book that was on the counter in my arms and pressed my chin to my chest. Two people told me the same thing there's no way everyone is lying. She's only doing this to avenge her sister, maybe I could convince her to stop when she comes to the castle. But when is anything that easy, I breathed to calm the butterflies in my stomach.

"Thank you for your help," I smiled over at her weakly, and she smiled back.

"It was no problem, take care of that book. And good luck with the Month of Holy Shower's, Hand Side Servant."