Chapter 23: Lesson One Impact Complete

Author Note:

Hey this actually really weird but, I changed the book cover and want to know if you guys like it. Or if I should change it back to the orignial one. Thank you~

________________________________________________________

Chapter 23: Lesson One Impact Complete

“Will Dell your wounds are doing much better, I’m proud to say there healing faster than I though”. He smiled, as he finished wrapping my left arm in bandages. 

I kept my eyes in my lap, and didn’t say a word there was nothing to say. He was trying to pick up conversations with me but I avoid every one of them. I just didn’t feel like talking to him, he insisted in helping me with my wounds. Just to make sure I was okay.

But even though my physical mentality is healing and coming back. My mental mentality wasn’t ready to open up and I doubt that it ever will in this world. There complete strangers why should I give them my feelings when I don’t even know who they are or what there capable of.

Doctor Ciel, placed my hand gentle on my side, and covered me with a blanket. As he stood up he ran his fingers though his hair, and sighed. I kept my eyes down, but could still hear his gesture. 

“Dell”. He spoke, in a quiet tone.

I didn’t reply. 

“I didn’t me to give you harm, I was only trying to protect you”. He came up with, as he stare at the top of my head. 

Liars, run in the blood of this world. Lady Storm was right, no one can be trusted. No matter how innocent they may look or how kindly they may talk. Inside there truly, monster watch you die a little each time.

“Liar”. I spoke softly, before raising my head to see his purple shimmer with concern. “Why would you give me something that would only end up hurting me. I didn’t even ask for it. Why didn’t you just kill me the first time I came here”?

He shifted uneasily on his feet, and his lab coat sway to the right. He’s eyes were no longer on me, but on the floor.

“Just leave Doctor”. I whispered, and with no hesitation he left my room quietly closing the door behind him as he muttered an apology. 

I sighed, lying back in the mountains of soft plushy pillows behind me. I pulled the thick blanket over my body, and closed my eyes.

All they do is apology, apologies don’t fix everything. They don’t bring back the memories or the loss of something important. There just a words, that people say when they have no clue what to do. Its just a word, that does nothing if you thing about it.

“Dell”? A voice called, I was in the winter wonderland, back in the part of the forest with the three trees. I turned around to see Snow, walking towards me.

“Hey Snow, is it okay if I train for a little bit”. I asked, he nodded, and I smiled. 

“Thank you”. 

I headed towards the first tree I had punched the last time I was here. There was dry blood in the center of the tree, with only a couple of barks peeking out. Come on Dell, I stood in a fighting stance, my right foot back. And my left foot in the front, as I pulled up my fists.

“Do you remember what I told you”? He asked, as he sat next to the other tree. 

I nodded, giving my attention back to tree in front of me. 

“Oh”? He exclaimed quietly, “Go ahead”. 

I pulled back my fist, something that angers you, something that you want to defeat or win against. 

What does that mean? I smacked my fist into the bark of the tree, ignoring the pain. I’m kinda of getting uses to the pain, at least I’m inflicting it to myself. To get stronger. But? I don’t think I’ll make any progress, if I don’t figure this out.

“Dell”! Snow called, and I stopped punching the tree but my hands were mess. My knuckle’s were showing, which my skin was pealed with only patches of it left. The bone of my middle finger was so deep in my hand, it looked like a pinkie. 

“If you don’t know what to do you shouldn’t come back. You can’t be coming here and hurting yourself”. He proclaimed, glaring at me.

“But,” I stammered, “I don’t want to be such a weak burden, I want to make something of myself. Not just some human girl that dies from simply stand outside of the castle, a waste of life. I want to change, I want to be stronger. And if that means I have to break every bone in my hands, and bleed out, then I will.”

Snow didn’t say a word, he nodded and sat back down just staring at me with wide eyes.

I turned back to the tree, and whispered to myself. Something that angers you, something that you want to defeat or win against. Something that angers you, something that you want to defeat or win against 

I slowly opened my eyes, Leon. I pulled back a fist, and charged into the punch, you were never really my friend. There was a snap, but I didn’t pay it any attention. Jeremiah, I pulled back my other fist, and threw it straight at the tree. Your called the Human Shield, but you never protected me. This time there was a louder, snap and Snow stood up looking at the tree. But I kept going, my goal is to leave this place alive because I still want to see my parents again. And with that finally blow the tree, shook and fell backward, causing an earthquake as it landed.

“Dell”. Snow spoke quietly.

“I’m going to the next one”. I sided to the side, and was greeted by a larger tree then the first, it was a dark oak color. I felt the smooth bark, watching at my blood smeared the tree. Something that angers you, something that you want to defeat or win against.

I pulled back my hands, and folded them into a tight fist. I grinded my teeth together as I stared at the tree, looking for the place to strike. I felt a small snowflake land on my hand, and I was a bit shock. It hasn’t been snowing since I got here, or was it and I didn’t even notice.

Cold, chilly winds passed by the tree and me as I gave it my attention. My body was to busy with my break fingers that the cold wasn’t effecting me that much. Good. I jabbed into the tree, and saw a piece of bark fall off, that wasn’t enough.

You called yourself a doctor, a person who helps the weak and sickly. But all you did was used me, like a toy. I bit my lip from screaming but it came out as a hiss, and I threw a reverse punch. There was a thick line forming in the middle of the tree. 

“I’m not done yet!” I bellowed, throwing multiple jabs and reverse punches into the core of the oak tree.

Liars, all come from there king, the main reason for my pain. He was the one who ordered everyone to betrayal me, monster. Heartless, sadist, bloodsucker! I screamed, in angry, as my vision started to blur, white puffs of smoke came from my mouth. As I throw the finally blow, I growled, I’ll kill you myself King Hellsing the III.