1

~y/n's POV~

I was helping megumi with the mission of finding the special grade cursed objet Ryoman Sukuna's finger. We get up to wooden thing that looks like a huge bird house. I heard megumi grumble something as I opened it not finding it

" megumi it's not here!! " I trembled as I started looking around for it but was stopped by megumi grabbing my shoulder " we'll follow the trail but first we need to tell gojo"he reassured me as I watched him call gojo.

After the call megumi snaked his arm around my waist. I then put it on my shoulders following the trail which lead us to a school. I watch megumi take his coat off and put it somewhere as I do the same.

The trail leads us to a group of students watching some sort of competition, a boy with a black undercut and bubble gum pink hair, he was wearing a yellow hoodie with some blue jeans.

" they're doing shot put! Do you think the bo-" I whispered to megumi as we watched the boy throw the ball like a pitcher "holy Shit!! You should -" I started to blurt out but megumi covered my mouth.

We started to walk away but the boy with the bubble gum pink hair passed us as I felt a spark, megumi called out for him as I tried to run after him but lost him.

We found him in a hospital signing papers. megumi pulls him to the back of the waiting room as I stood beside him patiently. I wasn't fully listening but was forced back to reality when I heard fushigoru yell " don't fuck with me here!!! Where's the finger!!??? "

" uhh... My friends said they were going to open it " yuji specified as mine and megumi's eyes go wide. I pulled the boys out of the hospital then yuji takes us to his school.

I was helping megumi with killing curses until we found that's guys friends... I think his name was yuji.. I don't know I wasn't fully paying attention when him and megumi were talking. I then saw yuji jump through the window as he punches the curse getting his friends. I ran up to him and protected him and his friends with a curse I had absorbed.

I agian stood by megumi as he was yelling at yuji. I then noticed a curse coming from the roof so I pushed yuji as i was pushed by megumi. Both me and yuji watched megumi get thrown through a wall as we follow but I went to megumi's side while yuji tried to fight the cruse" you can't fight that thing on your own!!" I yelled at him.

Yuji get punched as I heard him yell with a groan " if I went home now I would be having this nightmare for weeks. And plus I already have a curse of my own" he gets grabbed as the finger flies up

" no don't do it " Both me and megumi shout as he swallowed the finger.

Seconds later I saw the tattoos appear on yuji skin as he killed the curse I started fangirling as sukuna laughed like a mad man but stops when he caught a whif of my sent.

Before I could blink, sukuna had one of his arms wrapped around my waist and one holding my face roughly as I looked at him with love and excitement. Sukuna started leaning in as I lean toward him, our lips meet as I heard gojo gaps and growl " what the fuck are they doing?? "

Our kiss was getting more heated by the second, I felt my pussy throb so I grinded on sukuna or what I thought was sukuna because I was pushed away " what the fuck!? I just meet you and your making out with me " yuji hisses as I walked away holding my lips in pure happiness.

" y/n!! Are you ok!? Did he hurt you" gojo asked worried as he looked at me up and down for any marks or scratches.

" I'm fine dad!!... I just made out with sukuna and it was a heated one.. " I growl with a smile as I plop on megumi's lap.

- after sukuna's and gojo's fight-

" take her home megumi and I'll deal with this boy here" gojo demands as all I could think about was the kiss I had with sukuna and how gentle he was

" hey!! Let's go" megumi growls as he picks me up and starts walking home

" put me down!! I can walk you know" I growl as I wiggle out of his grasp. I walked beside him as there was a awkward silence present between us but megumi broke it by blurting out " why did you kiss sukuna!? Are you nuts!? "

I looked at him and smiled " yeah i am nuts!! You should know that by now... And I don't know why I kissed him.. I felt like it was the right thing" megumi looks at me shocked " the Right thing!? Are you hearing yourself y/n!! You just kissed the king of curses.. Do you even know what he doe-" I covered megumi's mouth to shut him up

" yeah I know he raped and did whatever he wanted to women and children but I really don't care " I state as I take my hand off megumi's mouth, we walked up to the school and saw tsumiki waiting for us. I walked passed but stopped when I heard megumi tell tsumiki that I kissed sukuna and that I grinded on sukuna's vessel. I grab him and dragged him to my room " shut it!! You don't have to tell everyone!!" I snarled at him

" yes I do" megumi preached as I pinned him to the wall which caused him to blush and avoided eye contact. I grab his chin softly as I nibble on the shell of his ear whispering " I can tell you like me megumi.."

By the time I pulled away, megumi was bright red while staring at me " h-how did you know " he questions with a shaky voice that told me he was nervous

" well you asking gojo if I can go on missions with you, putting your arm around my waist.. Ooh how about when you come into my room and kiss my head when you think I'm asleep " I listed the reasons as Megumi looks away " wait! Your telling me your still awake when I kiss your head"I nod as he hide in his coat blushing more and I started taking pictures of him.

I was pinned to the bed without even knowing why or how I got there, I made eye contact with megumi as he slowly inches closer to my face " I'll show you what a real man is and how a real man treats a woman" he smirks as he kisses my neck causing me to gaps

" y/n!! Are you in there ?" gojo called out slowly coming in as megumi was slowly stripping my clothes.