10

~ y/n's POV~

I was sitting on a chair with geto beside me as I was looking around while I studder out " what in the world!? Why am I back here!? And what do you mean a couple of months later!?"

" you said you were only going to be an hour " geto sighs getting up going to the shore line as I run to the door but was stopped by one of his curses

" your not going anywhere! I would love for you to help Me with killing all the monkeys " he smirks as I turn around looking at him " what are monkeys? You want to kill all of those little brown things that eat bananas? " I questioned watching geto turn around

" not those one! All the non-sorcerer in the world... But first we need to get rid of gojo" he states as I go up to him and grab his collar making him look me in the eyes " I know my father is there? This is not my father!? " I pleaded as geto chuckles " it's no use y/n! You need to fine my old Brain and swap it or unless your really talented and can make the curse leave my brain"

I felt myself crying as I pleaded again but my voice was shaking and it was breaking up " please geto Suguru!! I know your in there! Please... I need you! "

He just chuckled as he picks me up. I close my eyes scared while I felt my heart beat racing. I was so nervous that I didn't realize that geto kissed my head until I opened my eyes when he said " y/n! What are you doing here!? Where am I!? What's going on? "

I smiled and hugged my father shoving my face into his chest as I giggled " your back!! "

I lifted my head out and saw a curse behind him, then the curse then grabbed me as he roared " what in the fucking hell are you doing? He was the perfect person for this plan"

I couldn't answer because it's hands were around my throat but I was able to wave my father down so he could kill the curse grabbing me before I could hit the ground.

" dad!! Is it really you!?" I asked yelling happily as he sits down nodding his head yes " it is y/n! So is gojo still wearing those stupid bandages or it is the glasses? " he asks as I giggle " actually it's a blindfold! I think he's trying so show everyone that he can be kinky and hide the pain of missing you! "

Both of us giggle and continue talking while the Kyoto sister school event was still going on.

~ after the whole event~

I was still talking to my father as I got a text from megumi.

Megumi;
|y/n!! Where are you?!
| are you hurt! Do you need us to rescue you??

Y/n:
I'm fine megumi|
I'm with my father geto|
And he's not cursed anymore so we're good|
Who won? |

Megumi:
| that's good and we won
| we had to play baseball for the individual game

Y/n:
Lol really? That must of sucked|
I'll be home soon tell gojo that I went on a walk|

Read

I put my phone down and sigh laying back " how did you did do it dad? How did you put up with gojo! " I speculated looking at him

" I don't know? I acted just like him at times but I was the more responsible one! Gojo may say different but He's always acted like a child" he smiles softly as I sit up pulling him " ditch this place come back to jujutsu high! Fuck gojo again because he's keep bring home different bitches everyday and he does it to get his mind off of you..." I whine as geto chuckles and nods " let me absorbed Mahito, hanami, jogo, and dagon first before we go"

I nod waiting as I watch him absorbed them then pick me up talking me home.

~ sukuna's POV~

I was sitting on my thrown as I was trying to figure out what y/n meant by she loves me. I made a mouth on yuji's cheek growling " brat I need you to look something up for me "

He glares at me as he sighs " what is it?"

I debated if I should ask him or not but I really want to know what love is and how it should feel" what does love mean " I gag on my words watching yuji search it up on this rectangular thing.

"an intense feeling of deep affection. When babies fill their parents with feelings of love! Meaning y/n would make gojo mad just to be with you. And I think fushigoru as came to realized that too" yuji reads out as I start thinking to myself out loud " so how long has she felt like this then!? And why me? Megumi fushigoru is way better then me... I mean if she was with him then she would be treated like a queen"

" well she felt this way since you first manifested in me even when she tried to stop loving you! I think she said it was because you were hot and she doesn't care about what you did in the past either! And she sees megumi as a brother " yuji answered me as I let out a deep sigh " yuji!? Would you let me take control of your body for a couple of hours... So I could go on a date with y/n" I said the last part quietly as he nods " yeah I would!! "

" ok... I'm new to this shit so where should I take her or do with her? "I inqueried as I saw yuji on that rectangular thing agian as he speaks up " you could take her to a dinner... Well with you being a curse I wouldn't suggest that. Or you could take her to the movies and agian I wouldn't suggest that since you love to kill people who bug you. Ooh how about a pinic on the beach! That one I find romantic especially when the sun is setting "

I gag at his words then groan out " ok but for me being the cocky bastard I am... Which one is the best option?"

Yuji thinks for a little then answers with a confidened tone " the beach! I'll text y/n and see if she busy! "

" no! Tell her to come here! " I fume at yuji as he nods.

I watch yuji text y/n while i read the texts to myself.

~ these are the texts that sukuna's reading~

Yuji:
Hey y/n!!|
Are you free right now?|
Sukuna need to ask you something 💜|

Y/n:
|really!?
| yeah im free just let me show geto to his room and I'll be right there

Read

Yuji put his phone away as I gulp nervously " what... Do I say? "

Yuji laughs " oh my god!! The king of the curses getting nervous!! This is priceless!! " he whips a tear from his face smiling " be yourself! Just ask her if she want to go out! "

I mentally nod as I watch y/n come in as I start to panic. I cough as I watch yuji pull y/n close.

" he's on my cheek y/n" yuji informs her as she sits down and looks up " what did you want master sukuna? "

I open my mouth as my mind went blank, I calm myself down. I then spoke up while my voice was shakey " w-would you like to.... Fuck me on a beach? "

~y/n's POV~

I laughed at sukuna's question as I look at yuji cheek smiling whiping a tear away" don't you mean you want to take me on a date !.... And "