33

~y/n's POV~

Laughing with my mother then stopped looking at her as I growled " where have you been!? And didn't you raise me? Why did you leave me with gojo?! "

My mother sighs with a small smile " well... I gave you to gojo because I couldn't raise you, with my job and everything, it was to hard to juggle but I did want to raise you, I wa-"

" ok but what was your job!! " I asked excited cutting my mother off.

She gave gojo a look telling me that she was asking if it was ok to tell me and of course gojo nodded his head yes making me squirm in my seat as she sighed heavily " I was a stripper but only after geto died! "

" that's a fucking lie!! " gojo growls correcting her " I would watch you almost every night until I brought geto there and you two fell in love"

Looking between the two then smirking " I bet gojo has fucked you! Hasn't he mom"

Both looked at me as fumiko was shaking her head but gojo was smirking.

My look soften as I looked at fumiko as I asked with caution " so do approve of me dating- I mean marrying sukuna? "

Fumiko holds my face gently while there was a gentle but loving look on her face as she passed on " if your happy with him and you know that he's the one for you! Then I do approve "

Smiling as I lean into her hand as sukuna comes up behind me picking me up as he chuckles " I love to see the two of you getting along but we have 'wedding plans' to discuss "

Leaving the room in sukuna's room made me fell like a princess. Once we left gojo's office I shifted in sukuna's arms as I pounder " we're really not going to talk about what our wedding will look like right? "

Sukuna didn't answer he just kept walking until he got to my room and puts me on my bed grabbing a pen and paper as he smirks " well what else would we do? And what kind of wedding do you want kitten? "

" well I thought... Nevermind! I want a black themed wedding, if your ok with that babe" I smile thinking back to when I was little and couldn't wait to get married

" now how many kids do you want!... I'm guess you want to invite everyone here " sukuna asked but said the first part to himself thinking I wouldn't hear so I answer " well... I would like 3 kids and yes we will be inviting everyone here.. Even gojo"

Sukuna blushes and nods " noted! Fine.. What should we serve"

We spent hours talking about what our wedding should look like and got megumi's opinion on it too. After we finished me and sukuna cuddled while watching Ouran High School Host Club then both of us soon fell asleep.

-hours later:supper -

I woke up to find that sukuna had swapped with yuji and that it was 4pm, gently waking yuji as I yawn " yuji! Wake up, it's time for supper!! "

Watching yuji wake up nodding while rubbing his eyes as he slides off the bed picking me up making me giggle as I get down " you don't have to carry me this time... Me and sukuna just watched anime while cuddling "

" really!? No sex? Then what did you do before that? " yuji gasp shocked making me laugh softly as I lean on him  " me and sukuna are getting married but I think before the wedding I'm going to get him his own body.. So we don't have to bother you and Megumi "

Yuji looked At me as he studdered " you don't have to do that and how are you going to his finger"

I didn't answer I just pulled a finger from between my boobs as yuji looks at it " ok... So your going to feed someone that... Ok but please be careful "

Nodding as I put the finger back as we headed into the dinning Hall grabbing food as I sat down beside megumi as yuji sits down on the other side of him " did you know megumi that y/n is getting married! "

" yeah I know.. I helped with the wedding plans " megumi sigh shoving food in his mouth as me and yuji do the same

After we we're done eating I got yuji to swap so I could get some help with finding a new body for him but sukuna looked at me and asks " but why!? Why would you want to find me a body for? "

Sighing shaking my head " because I fell bad for ruining megumi and yuji's relationship and I don't want to keep asking someone to swap when I want to be around you! And being in your innate domain is not the same"

" I mean... Ok lets go" sukuna sighs giving up

After hours of looking we finally found someone, he had to be about gojo's age, had the same hair color as yuji and was taller then me.

I stood there playing with my thumbs as I watched sukuna do his thing but I had this gut feeling that something wouldnt work out

~ sukuna's POV~

Trying to get control of this mans body was hard but I did it. Once I gained full control I looked at y/n who was happy and hugged me as she squeals " can you stay in your demon form? Please ~!!!"

Seeing her happy made me happy and smile as I nodded swapping into my demon from as I scared yuji

" t-thats sukuna's true form!!!? He's huge and -" yuji shrieks fainting as y/n grabs his coat catching him

" I.. Um... Didn't mean to do that. Lets get him back " I sighs warping us back to the school

As y/n was attended to yuji I could fell the person fighting to regain control but I soon felt him stop so it didn't worry me but I had a gut felling that something would happen.

~y/n's POV~

I looked at sukuna and I could tell something was wrong so I climb up using his arms so I could look in his eyes and I ask " whats wrong babe? "

" ooh.. It's nothing.. It just this vessel or should I say this man is trying to regain his body back but my will power is stronger then his so it's nothing to worry about " he smiles kissing me as he smirks " when you go dress shopping I want something sexy, something that will turn me on"

I poke sukuna nose as I yawn then giggle" and I expect the same thing when you go suit shopping.. But you'll have to be in your human form so we don't make more people faint "

Sukuna just nods as he lays down with me still in his arm as we both fall asleep