35

~ sukunas pov~

I came back into the room and suprised y/n with a kiss. After she ask " why did you propose to me? "

I stood there with a smile on my face while I thought then stated "I asked you because... " I started but looked at the wall then back at her then answered " I think it was because your so pretty, you don't care about what I've done I'm the past, you can handle my dicks in my demon form... But most of all its because you make me a happier person and you can make me feel better when I'm down or sad"

Y/n sat up with the smile that I love then kissed me not saying anything she then lays back down on my lap. So I picked her up and laid down on the bed with her on my chest as we both fell asleep.

- day before the wedding-

~y/n's pov~

I was snuggling with sukuna when I was picked up by my mom and she starter walking out of the room as sukuna asked " where are you taking her? "

Fumiko answers " they say it bad luck for the bride and groom to see each other before their wedding, so I'm taking her to my room"

Sukuna didn't say anything he just smiles as he cooded " I love you baby! "

" I love you too" I cooded back as I was being dragged from my room, but I could help but stare at sukuna asleep while he was hugging my pillow with a small smile on his face.

After a long walk, I was taken into my mother's room. Once we walked in I saw all of the girls sitting on the floor as they were giggling.

" what is going on? "I asked puzzled

Nobara looked at both fumiko and maki who nodded like they were silently telling nobara that it was ok to say something. She then spoke up with a smile " your bachelorette party before you get married!! " after she said that everyone was nodding but fumiko had tears in her eyes so I truned around and held her face " what's wrong mom? "

She just smiles whiping her face " it's nothing, you've grown so much since the last time I saw you, even thought you were a baby at the lady time! But I'm so happy that my little girl found love, even if it is with the king of the curses"

I giggled hugging my mom " mom~ let's not wreck the mood and tell me the story on how you meet dad! "

Both of you sat down as fumiko smile thinking back as she explain " it was a normal work day for me, but geto-"

"Geto is y/n's father? " all the girls but maki, and nobara cut off fumiko, as she nodded her head and continued " yes he is. But as I was saying it was a normal work day for me but geto and gojo decided to come right up to the stage. But when geto request me-"

Nobara cut off fumiko " what do you mean 'requested' you!? "

" I was a stripper, and when someone request you it means they want to fuck you..." My mom paused looking at me then at nobara who looked disgusted but continued " but when me and geto got into the room we... Didn't fuck we just talked.. Like he was trying to get to know me. But after about month of talking he finally took me out for a date.. " she paused looking at everyone

" what!? He took me out for supper and proposed right there, and I said yes. We got married and 9 months later we had y/n. Sadly geto soon died after, which left me with y/n which was way to much work for me.. And which is why I left her with gojo.. " she smiled blushing looking away as everyone smiled and squealed.

Miwa stopped scratching her head and asked " what so we do at a bachelorette party anyway? "

Fumiko chuckled and smiled " girl stuff, so tell secrets, have a spa day!! That kind of stuff!! "

Maki had a smirk on her face as she pulls out Face masks, lotion, and more.

As every was getting their nails done miwa piped in "hey, maki who do you like?"

When everyone heard this they all stopped and looked at her with eager, which made maki blush " well... It's nobara" everyone squealed as nobara blushed

-to the weeding-

~sukuna's pov~

I was getting ready for our big day, but I could feel like something was off, of course I shook it off and continued to get ready.

" she's going to love to see you in this suit" gojo reassure me as I look back and nod " I know she will... But I fell like something wrong "

" it's probably just your nerves getting to you!! " megumi looked away with tears in eyes but tried to look like he was fine.

" yeah your probably right" I smile then went to the front of the alter.

I stood there for what felt like hours and as I whiped my hands off I heard the music start. I looked up and saw the love of my life looking like she's was angel coming down from heaven. Without knowing I started to cry.

" ooh baby.. What's wrong" y/n whimpered as she ran down the isle to me holding while whiping my tears

" I'm fine... I'm just so happy that I found someone who loves me and you look fucking beautiful! " I sniffle whiping my nose

- after the vows-

" you may now kiss the bride" the prist proclaims but as y/n was about to kiss me my vessel took control of the body and he ended up kissing y/n, which pissed me off.

~y/n's pov~

Once I pulled away from the kiss and openes my eyes to look at my handsome groom only to find out that the vessel won control. So I looked at the prist then ran away crying as gojo and fumiko ran after me. I soon got to my dressing room and cried " I kissed the vessel. .. Does that mean I'm married to sukuna's vessel and not him!? "

Both gojo and fumiko stood there not saying anything while looking at each other then back at me.

Fumiko left the room as Gojo spoke up " well... "

~~ author pov~~

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for not writing, again I am not hyper focuced on this book. I've also got a boyfriend the broke up and tried to give him another try.. But it didn't work so I am right now going through that!!! But that for all the support!! "