2

⚠️ blowjob, hand job, facefucking, things get spicy (18+)⚠️

~ author's POV~

Hey!! Here's a little background info about you!!

Your father is geto Suguru and your mother is unknown. Gojo took you in when geto died ( you were about 1) and you've called him dad knowing that he's isn't your real father

Your technique is cursed spirt manipulation ( same as geto's)

Enjoy

~ y/n's POV~

~ y/n's POV~

I had megumi kissing my neck as my father was coming in. Megumi ripped my shirt off kissing my collar bone, he was then lifted off of me as I looked at gojo" what the fuck megumi! I raised you better then that!! " he sighs as he puts megumi outside of the room while I put a shirt on then looking at my bed. Gojo then sat beside me looking at me " would you like to explain why I found you making out with sukuna? "

"honestly I don't know.... When I heard I was going on this mission with megumi I did some research on him and I thought he was hot... So when he was holding me like that and getting closer to my face... My brain told me to kiss him to see what would happen... " I looked at gojo who's face showed he was shocked despite having the blindfold on.

" y/n Suguru.... You should of known better! You know what he did to women and children when he was a living curse himself" gojo sighs worried as I growl" yeah I know but my heart is starting to fall for him... and you can't change that"

He takes his blind fold off and looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes but there was hurt in his eyes " y/n! You know geto wouldn't like you falling for sukuna " he mentioned

" yeah I know gojo.. But he ain't here to stop me " I snarled at him as he puts his blindfold back on. I hate it when he takes his blindfold off. He does it so i can see this emotions better and so I can see his pretty blue eyes hoping it will make my change my mind. He does this to megumi too and it never works but he still tries.

" well I am so stop those fellings for sukuna right now!!! " he fumes as he rubs his temples.

" I wish it was that easy dad but it isn't! Unlike you who basically a fuckboy wouldn't understand... Sorry" I trumpeted getting gojo mad. I could tell he was mental cursing at me as he left my room.

I blinked and the next thing I knew I was in sukuna's innate domain i looked at sukuna as he was sitting crossed legged leaning on a skull as he had an eat shit grin on his face " it's you! The one I made out with yesterday but my stupid vessel had to take control "

I looked at him then looked around " where am I and how did I get here?? " I asked myself out loud

" ohh I have one of your earings and if I have something of yours I can summon you here and you can summon yourself here too! This place is my innate domain think of it like being in my mind" he smirks as I fell my ear realizing that he must of took it when we were making out.

" ok but what do you want with me? " I huffed out as I started to climb the pile of skulls.

" I wanted to meet you and to see how hot or ugly you are" he smirks as I reached the top but falling backwards, sukuna then grabbed my hand pulling me forward looking at my body " holy shit Your really hot!! Your boobs are perfect and that ass... " he smirks as I watch him get hard so I get on my knees and start rubbing his cock.

A deep groan escapes his lips as I slowly pulled out his cock watching it hit his gut. My jaw dropped at his size " how b-big are you? " I gaps as he chuckles " well I'm 5 inches thick and 11 inches long ! Big enough for you? "

I mentally gulpped as I wrapped my hand around his dick starting to move my hand up and down fast earning a softly, deep low moan from sukuna. I smirked as I started to suck his tip making him buckle his hips upwards.

I kept teasing him but then I felt his hands on the back of my head holding it in place as he moves his hips ruthlessly cuasing me to tear up and drool on his cock. He saw me in my sate and growled " fuck- you look really sexy with my cock in your mouth and you drooling on it "

I didn't realize that I was touching myself and I was moaning on his cock making him even more hornier then he was " can I fuck you to the point of you passing out??" He requested I nodded my head yes, he pulls his dick out of my mouth then put me on his chair putting my legs over each of the arm rests as he takes off his kimono. He rips my clothes off of me as I gulped wondering how his cock was going to fit in me. He then slams into me then moves his hips not giving me a chance to adjust to his size but I was a moaning and drooling mess and sukuna was enjoying it. He went deeper finding my sweet spot then abusing it making me scream and moan his name as i tried to grip on to the skulls around me. I felt a knot in my gut as I screamed " SUKUNA!!! I'm Cumming... Please let me cum"

He smirks " cum kitten and I'll reward you with my cum in you" I came hard on his cock as I felt my hole being filled as a soft moan slipped from my lips. I looked up at sukuna as he smirks "round 2? " I nodded my head yes as he then starts fucking me harder then before.

After a while sukuna came for the 10th time while I have came for like the 30th time. He puts his kimono on me as he puts me on his lap so I get comfy and slowly fall asleep with his warm arms around me.

I then woke up on a cold hard bed, I sat up and saw gojo at the end so I got down from the bed but as soon as my feet connected with the ground my leg turned into jelly and I started falling to the ground. Gojo then saved me as I looked at him smiling " thanks dad! "

" what were you doing!? You were passed out for a good hour! I was worried" gojo trembled as I looked at him.

' what do I say! I can't say I was with sukuna or he'll be mad... But I was passed out' I thought to myself as I came up with something " I was just taking a nap thats all dad! " I reassured him as he looked at me through his blindfold" is that the truth" he growls

I gulps " .... Um.. "